With her still hugging me, I first went to the medicine cabinet and got some advil for her, then I poured her a glass of water. As soon as so took the advil, her arms went back around me. "You know, I could probably move faster without you doing this," I said.

       "Leave me alone," she muttered, her face digging into my back.

       I sighed and went to the fridge freezer, pulling out Ginny's ice cream. I grabbed a spoon, then bent down a bit. "Up," I said. She jumped onto her back and wrapped her legs around my waist so I could carry her upstairs to her bedroom.

       When we got to her bedroom, I gently laid her down on her bed and climbed in beside her. I reached for the remote and turned on the TV. Ginny rested her head on my chest as she began eating her ice cream, and I ran my hand through her hair.

       "How long can you stay for?" Ginny asked.

       "As long as your dad lets me," I said. "I don't have a class tomorrow, so I don't have to go back to my dorm right away. Are you feeling better?"

       "A bit," she said. "Sorry for getting mad. My emotions go crazy this time of the month."

       "I know," I said. "I've been dating you for a year. And it's fine. I should have known better than to not eat your cupcake. Although, you were a bit dramatic."

       "Sorry," she said. "So, how's college?"

       "Same old, same old," I said. "Todd is annoying, I'm still not talking to Liliana, and the classes aren't too bad."

       "I hate Liliana," Ginny said. "She's a jerk."

       "Yeah, I know," I said.

       Liliana was my roommate Todd's twin sister, who I did consider as my friend. Until she tried breaking me and Ginny up by making it seem like Ginny was cheating on me. She was successful for a bit, but her plan backfired. I haven't talked to her since, and even Todd was still mad at her.

       "How's school going for you?" I asked.

       Ginny sighed. "Horrible. I quit the student council because of those two girls that called me a whore. I would still like to go to a school dance, but I don't want to go alone, and guests aren't allowed."

       "Have you tried talking to the principal about it?" I asked. "I would love to go to one of your dances with you so you at least experience one high school dance."

       "I doubt she would allow it," she said. "Guests haven't been allowed since someone from another high school came and spiked the punch."

       "But I'm not a high school student," I pointed out. "If you talk to her about it, maybe you can get special permission to bring me along."

      "Yeah, maybe I will," Ginny said. "A dance is coming up in two weeks, and I would love for you to come so I could rub it in everyone's faces because people think we're going to break up soon."

       "Don't they know that we've been dating for a year?" I asked. "And we've known each other for eleven years? And why are they so invested in your relationship?"

       "Who knows?" Ginny asked. "Want some ice cream? I'm full and there's a tiny bit left. No point of putting it back in the freezer."

       "Sure," I said, so she handed me the ice cream container, then curled closer to me, resting her hand on my chest. She then began tracing circles on my chest.

       "Why are you so amazing?" she asked.

       "You're amazing too," I said.

       "I'm serious," she said. "I have to admit, I was a bit wary at first to go into a relationship with you because of the age difference. You were in college and I was a freshman in high school. But you never once got mad at me. You never yelled at me. Except for today."

       "I didn't yell," I said. "I talked in a loud voice because you were being melodramatic."

       "I was not," she said.

       "You were," I said. "You made it seem like I, I don't know, cheated on you or something. I ate a cupcake, Ginny. That's all I did."

       Ginny had a small smile on her face. "You still better buy me a new one."

       "I will," I said. "I promise."

       I finished eating the ice cream, so I set it on the nightstand before wrapping my arms around Ginny. She soon fell asleep, so I closed my eyes to rest as well.

___________________

Here is the first chapter of Nick's (and Ginny's) book! I love this couple so much. cx

I still don't know how the POVs will happen. I'll have to see, but next chapter will be in Ginny's POV. They might alternate, or they might be mainly in Nick's. Idk.

AND HOLY CRAP I WANT TO PUNCH MY WIFI SO BAD. IT'S BEEN SCREWY ALL DAY AND IT'S SO ANNOYING, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MESSAGE ON WATTPAD KEEPS POPPING UP. "An error has occurred. We're sorry about that!" YEAH, I KNOW AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP TELLING ME EVERY TEN SECONDS. 

Okay, my WiFi is back up so I'm going to submit this before it shuts down again.