His light green eyes looked down at me with understanding, the kind that tells me how well he knows me. "Doc is going to save her. Now go. I'll send word as soon as she's stable and back at Doc's." His voice gentle as he kissed my forhead, walking me out onto the old wooden porch.

Sighing, i wrapped my arms around him tightly.. pieces of my shattered heart quivering in my chest. I felt scared.. for my friend.. and for my dad.. "I love you." I clutched him to me, not wanting to let him go.

"I love you more baby girl."

My eyes opened, peering under his shoulder.. the cabin further down staring me in the face.

Grace's cabin she now shared with the healer.

My gaze narrowed as i focused on that cabin..thoughts swimming in my head from what Eden had said..

Be careful.. she loves Grace like a daughter.

Two coal eyes stared back at me through the curtain.. two enraged soulless eyes that made my hackles raise, a deep growl emitting from my chest.

"Angel, you alright?" Dad pulled away to study me, and i realized then that he needed to know about this danger as well.

Eden couldnt go to Doc's unless she was guarded. It had to be Anita.. the witch.

she's coming for me.

°•°•°•°○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

I found myself antsy.. everything setting me on edge as I waited impatiently for Eden's results. I told my dad everything Eden had warned me of. Alpha Blake knew now as well.. i could see the worry lines of sleepless nights affecting him now like the rest of us.

The sun had disappeared from the sky, huge dark clouds with bellies full, hung gloomily overhead. Just like my mood, overcast.

I had no one to go to right now and that was fine. Zaryn abandoned me.. Decaon isnt Deacon anymore considering his new found infstuation with me, my brother was stalking my arch nemesis and Eden was...

The hard scowl set on my festures didnt go unnoticed by my peers as I passed them through the pack house yard.. they all stayed out of my way, sending me looks of worry.. as if i was out to wreak havoc.

As soon as i reached the path that led up the mountain to my special spot, i chucked my heels off near a tree and made the journey up hill, so many things on my mind..

Why was my life turning out this way? Over a guy.. my mate. Everything bad happened because of him. This was all his fault!!

Passing through the pines , I reached the small clearing and felt myself slowly relax. I was literally loosing my mind with so much built up emotions.. piling on.. stacking up like a deck of cards. How many until I fall?

The last emotion after sorrow then rage and numbness was.. well i wasnt sure. It could either be more anger or something that would break me to insanity..

I paused as i reached the clearing.. familiar scents reaching me throughthe slight breeze. Being cautious, i ducked down, listening as i let my wolf decipher if there were anything here of a threat.

Then i heard it...

"Im sorry. I'm just so confused.. i dont know where my life is heading anymore." It was Zaryn... his voice soft and painful.

"I know.. and im sorry because its all my fault. I know you dont want to be with me. I do. But for our pups sake... we should try. Nova doesn't want you, you said it yourself." And that would be Grace.