Since I was already handcuffed he just cut my shirt off, the sound of it tearing echoing around the concrete room. I decided to play mind games with him hoping that would stop him “Kieran will come back soon, won’t you be caught?” I asked desperately, he just looked up at me and laughed a cackling and booming laugh which made me think that he had won.

“Oh Kyran, I lied… they won’t be back for about five hours they went to visit aunty, how kind of them to give us time eh?” He told me smugly and I felt my skin start to crawl.

He slid my shoes off and did the same with my socks; I was completely bare in front of him now, the cold air surrounding us making me gain Goosebumps.

“Oh wow” I heard him breathe to himself in awe at my body and I felt my cheeks burn slightly at his prying eyes. He leant down near my ear and whispered “You’re so beautiful Kyran” I pulled my head away from his breath that tickled my ear and sent a weird electric shiver down my neck.

He started to strip off his shirt and then his pants and boxers, he stared at me lustfully but his lips showed that I was in for one hell of a day. I knew my eyes had drifted down to his package and my eyes bulged right out of their eye sockets at how huge he was.

He walked those few steps forward that distanced him from the bed. He got on the bed and he spread my legs apart and cuffed them with his big strong hands, I tried to move them but it was hopeless against his strength.

He stared at me and I knew he was warning me not to do anything funny, but as if I was really going to let him have his way with me, not in my right mind would I ever let that happen to me without a fight.

He released my ankles and slid his hands up my torso to my chest where they lay there rested, he continued to stare into my eyes and I felt the strong sensation to vomit rise in my throat but I ignored it and swallowed the feeling.

I have to wait for the right moment, I just don’t know when that is I just hope my instincts do.

He leant down and I felt his breath brush against my lips and it made them tingle, I felt my face fluster and I turned my head when he went to kiss me so it landed on my cheek. He brought his face away from mine and looked down at me astonished that I had disobeyed him, I looked to the small window that I was facing and wondered to myself why it had to be so high.

My vision was ripped from the window and to the monsters face as his strong grip held my chin and he forcefully pushed his lips onto mine, I felt so sick from the taste of nicotine on his lips and I didn’t kiss him back, I would’ve hated myself so much if I had.

I managed to push my face from his and he looked down at me again but without the look of astonishment, no. this time he was mildly irritated with my persistence to defy him.

“Why do you defy me!? No one else has ever dared to cross me… so why you? Why can’t you be a good obedient little boy! Oh well no matter, I’ll just have to break you” He said with that malicious smirk upon his lips and that confident ‘I get what I want’ tone overlacing his voice.

I cowered back into the bed but it’s useless when you’re handcuffed, to protect yourself…

He straddled me on my pelvic area and he leaned down so that his mouth was on my neck, he exhaled on a sensitive part on my neck and before I knew what was happening he bit me forcefully which made me shriek from shock and groan with pain.

“S-stop” I sobbed as massive waves of pain shot through my neck and surrounding areas, I wasn’t surprised when he hadn’t stop but when he starteddragging his nails down the sides of my torso with as much force as a feather, now that did surprise me.