Chapter 29 - Strippers?!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I APOLOGIZE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 8 months since me and Hunter were discovered by Taylor and Tag. So much has happened since then, Taylor has gotten so much bigger and is due in a month, me and Hunter bought a small house near the resort it's nothing special but its cosy, there has been no sign or speak of Daniel since he punched my door and Hunter and I are the most happiest couple in the world. 

It was a Saturday evening and Taylor and Tag were round ours. Me and Taylor were gossiping together about baby things whilst Tag and Hunter were whispering about something together. 

"What are you two talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing!" They said in sync. 

"Tell me now or I'm naming the baby Jake!" Taylor said, her and Tag had a argument over baby names - Taylor wants to name him Jake and Tag wants to name him Luke. 

Tag sighed. "We've just been invited to an old friend of ours stag do."

"Oh and why were you keeping that a secret?" Taylor asked.

"We were just saying how we probably won't be able to go." Hunter answered.

"Why?"

"Because it's in Vegas..."

"VEGAS!" Me and Taylor yelled. "Absolutely not!" Taylor said pointing her finger and Tag.

"Sorry Hunter but I agree with Taylor on this one." Hunter sighed and slouched down in his seat like a child that was throwing a tantrum, he looked at Tag and shrugged his shoulders as if he'd already given up. We sat in silence for a while when Hunter sat back up. 

"Why?" 

"Because the baby might be born early and you'll miss it!" Taylor answered sternly.

"Well that's Tags reason but what about mine? Layla?"

"Well, you kind of need to be here for the birth of the baby because you are the godfather right?" I said and he sighed again.

"But Tay, if the Doctor said the baby will be born next month. If thats what the Doctor says I trust her."

"No Tag! I'm not having you miss the birth of our first child. Also, if you're going on a stag do in Vegas that means strippers and I'm sure Layla agrees that we don't really want some slutty girls rubbing their bodies all over our boyfriends!" I nodded, not even thinking of the strippers. "And money! Tag I don't want you gambling away our well earnt money when we could be spending it on nice things for our child!"

"Fine!" Tag huffed.

"I still don't get why this means I can't go?" Hunter said at me.

"Well I don't want you involved with strippers and gambling. I also don't like the idea of you being so far away, what if something happened?" Hunter sighed heavily out his nose and stood up. He walked over to me put his hands on my arms and looked into my eyes. Oh his eyes! Those gorgous eyes I just melt in. "Alright fine!" Hunter smiled happily and kissed me. 

"Thanks, I promise I won't do anything bad." 

"For goodness sake, Layla!" Taylor shouted.

"What?"

"Now you've let Hunter go, I'm going to have to let Tag go aren't I?"

"Well it's only fair..." Tag added in but as soon as Taylor gave him a look he backed out.

"Sorry Taylor." I said.

She sighed. "Alright fine you can go, but NO funny business!"

After that the boys were all excited and me and Taylor weren't to happy, but hey, what the worst that could happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incase you didnt know a stag do is the same as a bachelor party :)