Chapter 9 - It's getting busy in the office...

"Layla, Layla, LAYLA!" I was woken up the next morning by Hunter jabbing me in the back with his finger.

"Hmph?" I was still half asleep and really tired.

"Right that's it!" Hunters arms went around my waist and he pulled me on top of him. Each of my knees were by his side and I suddenly felt wide awake.

"What the fuck, Hunter?" 

"It was the only way to wake you up!" 

"Well, why do you want to wake me up so bad anyway?" 

"It's twelve!"

"WHAT?!" I went to get off of Hunter but he pulled me back onto him.

"You know we're already late, so why don't we make the most of the position you're in," He smirked "You know that's what you want."

"What you want you mean?" I got off of him and got ready as quick as I could. Hunter was standing by my door, waiting for me. "Come on, we need to run!" I grabbed his hand and we ran to Taylor's office. "Taylor we're...." My sentence was cut of by a shocking scene. Taylor was sat on her desk, legs slightly apart. Inbertween her legs was none other than Tag, they were sharing a passionate kiss and looked a mess. Tag's hair was all over the place and his shirt was unbuttoned, Taylor's hair was in a tight bun but now had fallen out and looked crazy and her shirt was also unbuttoned half way down revealing her bra slightly. Me and Hunter were frozen to the spot, shocked until I kind of gave away that we were there because I shouted "I KNEW IT!" and they both pulled away from each other so quick. 

"This isn't what it looks like!" Taylor puffed, obviously out of breath.

"No! It's exactly what it looks like!" Tag said and when he noticed Taylor's horrified face. "Come on, Tay ! We might aswell just tell them and it's not as if they can say anything look at them, they're holding hands!" 

It was then that me and Hunter actually realised that we were holding hands and quickly pulled away. 

"It's not as if we care that you guys are an item but I'm just confused why you kept it a secret?" Hunter said and I nodded in agreement.

"We just didn't wan't you guys to joke about it. We were discussing it and it turns out you two would act to this exactly the same!" Taylor said.

"How would we act then?" 

"Either really awkwardly or make jokes." She was right, I would defiantly make it awkward and then try to joke about it but the fact that Hunter would do the same was kind of weird.

"Okay, you're right and we promise not to take your relationship as a joke, won't we Layla?"

"Yes!" 

We walked out of the office after Tag and Taylor sorted themselves out, when we walked out I noticed that Daniel wasn't at the check-in desk like he normally was. I looked at Hunter and gave him a worried look which he returned.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked Taylor nervously. 

"He's got the rest of the week off because I think he's gone a bit crazy about...." She trailed of her sentence looking like she's said something she shouldn't of.

"About what?"

"Umm...nothing! Now why were you two so late today?"

"We slept in."

"What, together?" Tag asked looking slightly amused.

"Well...yea but not for the reason you think!"

And then me and Hunter explained to them why we woke up together, missing out the part were Hunter hugged me to stop me from moving and when he pulled me ontop of him and pretty much asked if I wanted to have sex with him and the story kind of made Taylor and Tag look dissapointed for some reason?