Chapter 11 - One Week Sleepover

It's exactly one week until my twenty-first birthday and I was so excited. I'm like a little seven year old according to Hunter but my birthday is the only day I actually enjoy. It hasn't actually sunk in yet that I'm turning twenty-one, I feel so mature now. Maybe I'll learn how to drive? It was lunch time and I decided to treat myself to some of the lunch buffet, I had a big chicken sandwich and it was delicious. I liked having some alone time but it was soon ruined by Taylor sitting in the chair opposite me, she looked upset.

"What's wrong?" 

"I need to talk to you."

"Talk to me then..."

"Well, we got a family of four staying in the resort."

"So, isn't that a good thing?"

"Well...yes but the only room that was big enough was Tags."

"And...."

"So Tag has nowhere to stay so he's going to have to stay in your room."

"But, there is only one bed in my room?" 

"I know, your going to have to find somewhere else stay, sorry Layla."

"WHAT?! You're kicking me out of my room? MY ROOM? Why can't Tag stay with you?" 

"You know my place isn't big enough, you know with Andrew and all that." It's true, Taylor lives in a small apartment with her fifteen year old brother, Andrew, her apartment is tiny but that still doesn't give her the excuse to kick me out!

"So, you decided that kicking your best friend out on the street would be okay?" 

"It's not like that..."

"It's exactly like that, Tay! You kicked your best friend out on the streets just so your boyfriend had a place to stay, I'm sorry but in my book, that's not okay! I just can't believe you, whatever happened to sisters before mr's, huh?"

"Layla..."

"Save it, Taylor!" I stormed of, how could she do this to me? I have nowhere to go! I stormed into my room to pack my things, when I walked in Tag was lying on my bed, topless might I add, watching TV. "Oh, I see you've already made yourself at home!"

"Layla, I'm so sorry!"

"Yea, you look it!" I grabbed a suitcase and stuffed some clothes in there.

"Layla, don't bother packing. It's only for a week!" 

"A WEEK?! Great, so I'm going to be homeless for my birthday!" 

"Oh, Layla. I had no idea!"

"Sure!" I decided to stop packing all my things and just grabbed an overnight bag and put some clothes and essentials in there. 

"So, where are you staying?"

"Oh you know this amazing place called THE RESORT LOBBY?!" 

"Layla, I...." I didn't get to hear the rest because I stormed out, slamming the door behind me. I walked around the resort aimlessly until the resort started getting empty and it was getting dark. The pool was closed so I plopped my overnight bag on one of the sun-loungers before running over to the storage cupboard and getting a duvet and pillow out. I sat on the sun-lounger and tried to get comfortable, I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep very well at all. The noise of the water from the pool was making me need to pee and the image of Tag sleeping all cosily in MY bed was distracting me from my sleep. 

"Layla?" I recognised the voice without opening my eyes but I did anyway, there stood Hunter in his swimming trunks and vest.

"Hey! Jealous of my bed?"

"Why are you sleeping out here?" I told him all about Taylor kicking me out of my room and made me homeless for a whole week, including my birthday! He looked shocked. "How could she do that to you?"

"I don't know."

"Hey, I have an idea," He took my hand and lifted me of the lounger, he then picked up my bag and he pulled me to his car. "Want to stay with me?"

"Hunter, are you sure?" 

"Yes!"

"Oh my gosh! Thanks so much!" I let go of him hand and gave him a loving hug, his hands were by his side but they found there way to the small of my back and pulled me closer to him. 

"Nobody deserves a bad birthday now, do they?" 

"I suppose not," We got in his car and drove to his house, well, it wasn't really a house. It was a fricking houseboat! "You live in a houseboat? That's so cool!" 

"Really?"

"Yea! Wait I thought you were rich? I would expect you to live in a mansion or something." 

"That's stereotyping, babe! Anyway, my Dad is rich not me." We walked up to the door of the houseboat and inside. It was very modern and pretty, there was an open plan living room and kitchen/dining room. Then there were two separate rooms, a bathroom and a bedroom.

"There is only one room?" 

"Looks like we're sharing again." And with that he smirked and walked into the bedroom, me closely behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey readers :D 

I actually have some readers now! Yayy! I'm so happy right now that some people are actually reading this and I got to many comments that made me smile, so thanks!<3

I decided to treat you guys with 3 chapters today :D

So tell me what you guys think in the comments and I will be happy to read them! 

If you look to the side you will see a picture of Hunters houseboat but just imagine it a bit smaller. 

Also comment letting me know what you think of Hunter, Layla, Taylor, Tag and Daniel. Thanks guys! 

Love youuuu!<3

RECOMVOFO

Love Remafinax