Chapter 18 - I feel like a mother...

As soon as we walked in Hunter flopped on my bed and groaned. 

"What's wrong then?" 

"I don't know, I'm not a doctor."

"Don't be rude," I said slapping his arm. "What hurts?" 

"My head!"

"Ermm...okay? Just get comfortable!" I went into the kitchen and grabbed some water and some painkillers and put them on the bed-side table. "Have one," I said pointing to the tablets, Hunter groaned and sat up slightly, opening the packet a popping the tablet in his mouth and taking a gulp of water. I walked over to the other side of the bed and felt his head with the back of my hand. "Your head is boiling!" 

"It hurts too!"

"Maybe you've just been in the sun too long? Drink some water!" He done as I told him, taking big gulps from the bottle."Feel any better?" 

"Not really." I sighed, I've never really dealt with a sick person before, I felt like a mother caring for her child.

"Want to know what my Mum done when I felt ill?"

"What?"

"We lay down and watched films all day! Want to try that?"

"I'll try anything!" He groaned rubbing his temples. I grabbed a film and put it into the DVD player, then, I lay down next to Hunter who had now taken of his shoes and made himself comfortable on my bed. "Your not going to fidget again are you? Because I'm too hot to hug you!" I just smiled and pressed play for the film to start. The opening began and I heard Hunter sighed next to me, making me smirk. "High School Musical, really?"

"Well, I thought it would cheer you up." He smiled and stared at the screen.

"Hey, shouldn't you be getting back to work?"

"It's late, I will just tell Taylor that I fell asleep. She won't mind and anyway I need to look after you."

"Awww, you just can't leave me." He smirked.

"No, I just don't trust you in my room on your own!"

"Sure!" 

We sat in silence watching the film, it was getting dark and cold outside so I pulled the covers over me and Hunter to keep us warm. It was half-way through the film when I started to feel tired, I shifted into a comfortable position and before I knew it, I was asleep. 

When I woke up, I half expected Hunter to be gone. But, he wasn't. Again, I woke up snuggled into him, feeling the warmth of his body and smelling his amazing smell. I checked the time: 7 O'Clock, better get ready for work! I got out of bed and stretched.

"Morning," The voice made me jump, the voice belonged to Hunter, who laughed."Sorry!"

"So, how you feeling?"

"Better thanks, why are you getting up so early?"

"Work."

"I have a better idea." He leaned over the bed and placed his hands on my waist, pulling me back under the sheets with him in a warm, cosy embrace.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't like it?"

"I...umm..." I tried to get out of his hug but he was too strong and my feet touched his leg which I immediately pulled away. I don't know why I was acting so jumpy, I liked it in his embrace, I guess I just didn't want him to know that.

"Woah! Your feet are cold." 

"Sorry, can you just tell me why you pulled me back into bed with you?"

"Well, first, I know you like it," His smirk told me he was joking, little did he know, I actually did. "Second, I just wanted to say thanks for looking after me."

"That's okay but did you..." My sentence was cut off by a soft kiss on my lips, one that sent shivers over my body and the butterflies in my stomach to dance around like they were on drugs. When he pulled away he was looking deep into my eyes, like he was trying to tell me something. I couldn't hold back the smile that had formed. "I need to get ready!"