Chapter 16 - First Dance

It was seven o'clock on Friday night when there was a knock on my door, I opened it and there stood Hunter.

"Excuse me, miss. There is a car waiting for you."

"Why thank you!" 

I grabbed my bags and got in his car, "I never thought I'd be in here again."

"Well you are," He smiled "And we're listening to my music!"

"Do I have to sing High School Musical again?"

"No!"

"Why? Scared you will reveal your feminine side again?"

"I have no feminine side, I'm pure man!"

"Keep telling yourself that, Hunter."

"Oh don't worry I will," We drove for a while in a comfortable silence when Hunter pulled into a petrol station to fill up when he went into the shop to pay I sneekily changed the radio station over to the station that plays my songs. He came back in the car and looked at me with evils. "How can you enjoy this?"

"It's good!"

"Well, did get you a chocolate bar but I guess you can't have it now!"

"Oh, please!" Chocolate is the best thing in the world and I have a slight addiction for it, when I was living with Hunter I may of let that slip to him and now he has been teasing me with it ever since. 

"No chocolate for Layla unless she turns the radio station over." I huffed and he pulled out a chocolate bar from his pocket. It was my favourite, Dairy Milk!

"Hunteerrr!!"

"Put some decent music on!"

"Give me the chocolate!" 

"No!"

"Fine!" I unplugged my seat belt and jumped on him.

"Layla!" 

"I told you, I love chocolate!" He was trying to put the chocolate back in his pocket but I snatched it out of his hand and quickly got back in my seat. Hunted huffed and drove out of the petrol station whilst I took a bite into the delicious, milky chocolate. 

"You need to sort out that out your addiction and fast, I think I've got scratches down my arms!"

"You have not, stop being so dramatic."

We drove for a long while after discussing things about the wedding, I would've thought Hunter would be best man or something but he's not, he's just a guest. When we got there, Hunter pulled up in front of a posh, expensive looking hotel. 

"Oooo, posh!"

"My Dad booked it for us, I told you he's rich!" Once we had checked in, we got into the lift as we were on floor five and couldn't be bothered to walk up the stairs. "Did you get an outfit then?" 

"I did indeedy." 

"What is it?"

"Wait and see!" As soon as we got in we went to bed because it was ten at night and we had to get up early the next morning. 

--

The next morning, I woke up in a strange position. I was facing Hunter, our faces very close and I was snuggled into him and his arms were around my waist. It was comfortable but I knew that I'd have to get out of this position in case Hunter woke up and said something I didn't want to hear. I wiggled out of his arms and checked the time on my phone (which still had the picture of Hunter as it's lock screen.) it was ten past eight.