Chapter 28 - Busted!

There has been no sign of Daniel since he punched my door and I think he's gone a bit crazy. Tag thinks that he has anger issues but I've never seen him like that before and I've known him for ages.

It was really hot out and a lot of our guests were on the beach so we all decided to take advantage of the free pool. Tag and Hunter were swimming whilst me and Taylor lay on the sunbeds in our bikinis trying to catch the sun. Taylor's baby bump was getting bigger and bigger by the day and she was rubbing her tummy as she lay there. 

"You girls coming in?" Tag called to us.

"Can't pregnant." Taylor mumbled. 

"Babe, I think you can still go swimming whilst your pregnant."

"Well I'm not coming in."

"Ok, Layla?"

"Yea I'll come in." I stood up, ran and jumped into the cold, blue water with a splash. When I came back to the surface Tag and Hunter were laughing at me and I laughed too. Hunter swam over and grabbed my hands under the water so nobody would see and I smiled. 

"Hold your breath contest?"

"Your on." We sunk to the bottom of the pool and sat there. Hunter was staring at me, waiting for me to breath. But then he swam over to me and placed his lips on mine, I was so shocked that I choked on the water and swam up to the surface. 

"I win." Hunter smirked. 

"That's so unfair, you cheated." I said once I'd stopped choking.

"How?" He knew I couldn't mention us kissing so I just let it go. He smirked.  

"Layla, I was thinking that you and Hunter should come to ours so we can watch the videos from the camping trip together?" 

"Yea sounds fun."

"See you tonight then."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Hunter showed up at Tag and Taylor's that night with videos from our camping trip. We sat in the living room with them and began to play the videos.

"You two want a drink?" Tayor asked.

"No thanks." Me and Hunter said. 

The first video began to play, it started with a image of Hunter sleeping. I knew immediately that this was the video were I kissed Hunter to wake him up, I looked over at him and he looked like he knew too. 

"On second thoughts, I will go and get a drink." Hunter said and rushed out the room.

"I'll join you!" I raced after him into the kitchen. "What are we going to do?" I said beginning to panic. 

"Don't worry, I'll think of something."

"Hunter, we kiss in that video and there is about twenty others were we kiss too. We busted!" I felt hot and began breathing heavily. 

"Calm down, Layla. They were going to find out soon enough!" He ran his hands through his hair, thousands of thoughts were running through my head. What if Tag and Taylor think we've betrayed them by not telling them? What if they laugh? What if I say something stupid? 

"I WAS RIGHT!" I heard Taylor shout from the other room. I shot a worried look at Hunter and he just shrugged his shoulders. "I TOLD YOU TAG! I WAS SO RIGHT!" Two pairs of footsteps were heard running to the door of the kitchen. "You two are together! I KNEW IT!" Taylor squealed at us. I would happily of had the floor eat me up there and then if that meant I wouldn't have to deal with Taylor. Tag was staring at Hunter as if he had just won the lottery. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tag asked mainly to Hunter. 

"You didn't tell us..." Damn it Hunter! Why were you so good at comebacks? 

"Fair play. Well congratulations!" 

That night was filled with questions of how it happened and how long stuff like that, it was horrible!