part three - parenting class

"good evening, class." the teacher gave everyone a warm smile, holding his clipboard in hands while his bottom was against his desk.

everyone's eyes were on you as you walked in slightly late, as soon as you were about to sit down, the teacher adjusted his glasses.

"excuse me, why're you late?" he asked.

you turned around to only be faced by one of the prettiest boys you've ever seen. the teacher was tall, had nice broad shoulders, and pink lips. his hair was blonde as well, framing his face well along with his round glasses.

"sorry, my friends were walking me to class." you told truthfully.

someone from the group of seniors coughed and called you a slut, causing the whole class to slightly chuckle.

the teacher however, was unamused by the group's reaction. it's gonna be one of those classes this year, he sighed internally and told you to sit down.

"i'm mr. kim," he announced.

"wait, isn't there like another teacher named mr. kim?" one student asked.

"oh god guys, we have a gay teacher."

a group of boys from the corner of the class started chuckling and hitting each other.

mr. kim glared at the students, placing a hand on his hip, "excuse me?"

the boys suddenly stopped their laughter and looked up at the teacher. you sat in your seat and watched as this was still going on. you hated the three guys in this class, they were always known to be dumbasses. they always wanted to mess around, you were surprised they haven't changed since freshmen year.

"what're your names gentlemen?" mr. kim asked politely, although his face didn't exactly show it.

"jackson." one of the males answered.

"jr." the male with the clean cut jaw said simply.

"baekhyun." the last boy answered, silently smirking as his fingers tapped the desk.

"well if you gentlemen keep using this attitude towards me, i can assure you that your year here will be your worst. alright?" mr. kim smiled politely.

"y-yes sir." the boys said in unison.

you rolled your eyes, tapping your fingers on the desk.

"as said before i was rudely interrupted, i'm kim seokjin." he put on a smile to the class, causing some girls to squeal. "i'll be your parenting teacher, so welcome to parenting class. so i'm sure you're wondering why we have this class. it's just to learn how to be parents if any of you become parents. let's hope that doesn't happen for you guys at this age."

mr. kim's eyes looked down at the girl next to jackson stroking his thigh from under the table.

"anyways," he sighed, "i will be telling you all your seating chart, so please stand."

everyone in the class stood up, leaving their tables and grabbing their backpacks. everyone then proceeded to move to the part of the classroom where there were more space for everyone.

standing by yourself away from the large crowd, since none of them wanted to be near you, you groaned and bumped into something soft.

or someone.

"wah, you're in this class too?" hoseok asked you excitedly.

"obviously." you huffed.

hoseok ignored the fact that you sounded slightly pissed, he thought that you were just having an off day. but of course being the friendly boy he is, he didn't stop the conversation there.