Let's save the questions for later ( sw AU part 1)

Theodosia, a young twi'lek, enters the halls of the Jedi temple, only to be greeted by a cloaked tall man. She looked up at him.

"Young padawan, I am your master John Laurens." The man said pulling off his hood to reveal a freckled face, thick curly brown hair tied back into a Ponytail, and soft hazel eyes. "You will learn much from me, but more from yourself. Now, can you recite the Jedi code, young one?"

Theo thought for a moment. "There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance there is knowledge. Uhm..." she thought again.

"There is no passion, There is Serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the force." John said. He started walking to a reserved spot in the temple, Theodoisa followed him. She was a bit embarrassed but didn't show it. "It's alright, you will get it right with time." John said.

She smiled slightly and kept walking. "Master, what ever happened to your last Padawan?" She asked out of the blue.

John closed his eyes and sighed. "Well, he gave in."

"Gave into what?"

"Into the darkness, I tried to stop him but it was too late." He looked down at the Young twi'lek. "He is the person your father despises the most you know."

"You mean the one he is trying to stop?"

"Yes. I'm afraid so."

She looked down at the ground. "That won't happen to me, will it?"

"Not if you don't let it. See that's the problem, some are too weak and too old to understand that, the force can seduce you in many ways, just don't let it seduce you to the wrong side."

"how do I do that?"

"That depends on you."

She nodded. She looked at her training lightsaber. "When will I get a real one, master?"

"When you can make one."

"When will that be?"

"How about we save the questions for later. Now. You see that dummy? go up and attack it."

Theodosia nodded and threw her lightsaber at it and caught it like a boomerang and ran up to it and started waking it.