What do you say? (Lams)

**this one is a high school au, I had this idea while role playing lams with my friends. Hope you like it!**

It was just before lunch and John was hanging out at Lafayette's locker with Lafayette and Hercules. They were waiting for Alexander to pass by.

About five minutes later Alexander was just down the hall from them, he was headed to his locker when he spotted his squad. He picked up his pace.

Just before Alexander could turn to them John looked at Laf and Herc and whispered. "Showtime." John ran to Alexander and stopped him in the middle of the hall. Alexander looked up at him and smiled a little confused.

John looked back at Laf and Herc and gave a small nod. They started beat boxing and John said. "What time is it?! Showtime! Showtime showtime! Yo! I'm John Laurens in the place to be! I've got a crush on Alexander and it can't be beat! So what do you say? Will you go out with me?! 'Cause my heart goes pop chick-a pop when your near me!"

Alexander smiled widely "your such a dork!" He chuckled. Alexander pulled John down to his level by his collar and kissed him, still smiling.

John had a very surprised look on his face but that soon melted away into a smile and he kissed him back.

Lafayette looked at Hercules with a wide smile. Hercules looked back at him also smiling. Laf held his hand up signaling a high five, which Hercules gladly gave. They looked back at the pair. "Well looks like my idea worked." Hercules said. Lafayette nodded.

A few other people looked at the pair. One of which was Eliza Schuyler, who had her eye on Alexander for a while now and to see that he was kissing someone broke her heart. She ran off to the bathroom crying.

Alexander pulled away with a bright smiled. John smiled widely. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" He asked. "No I obviously said no." Alexander said sarcasticly. "Of course I will! Who could say no to this cute freckled face?" He squished Johns face and chuckled. John snorted.

Alexander let go of his face. John smiled brightly and stood up straight again. "Well we should probably get to lunch." He said. Alexander nodded and grabbed his hand.