"Ma! We go now peas!" She shouted causing a few people to look our way.

"In a minute Monaé."

She sighed and cleared her throat. Uh-uh...she's about to start singing.

"SOWWY! I AI' SOWWY! I AI' SOWWY! NO NO HELL NAW!" She sang loudly before giggling.

A few people chuckled except for an elderly woman who was standing there glaring at me.

"I NOT THINK BOUT YOU! HELL NAW!"

I continued to shop not bothering to stop her from singing. She's not bothering anyone.

"CUT IT! CUT IT! CUT IT! PWICES WAY TOO HIGH CUT IT!"

"Excuse me ma'am...you mind getting her to stop singing?" The same elderly woman asked in annoyance.

I sighed and ignored her as I went to grab a carton of milk.

"O'TAY WADIES LES' GET IN 'MATION! I SLAY! AH'DAY!"

Gabby is clearly in her own zone and I don't see a need to stop her, that wasn't until she turned to look at the elderly lady. She smirked and looked at her for a moment. Oh shit. She's up to something.

"SU' ON MY BAWS BAWS! NO NO HELL NAW!"

The woman gasped and glared at me. "How dare you?"

I covered Gabby's mouth and silently moved away from the woman not bothering to even waste my time with her. "Gabby...that wasn't very nice."

Gabby giggled and raised her bushy little eyebrows. "I not sowwy mama."

I laughed and kissed the top of her head. This little girl sure does know how to make my day.

X

Once we finished shopping we took the groceries back home and then headed back out to go to the park and to get ice cream. We stayed at the park for nearly two hours, sliding down the slides together and building sand castles in the sand box, but mostly playing in the sand since she liked it so much. Usually it would have been hell trying to get her to leave the park since she'd always scream get all dramatic on me but she was obviously too tired and to my surprise when I told her that it was time to go, she stopped playing in the sand and pulled me towards the car.

When we got to the ice cream parlor she was already fast asleep. I didn't see a point to just leave since we were already here so I got her out of her car seat and strapped her into her stroller before strolling into the cozy little parlor.

"Hi! Welcome to Dream Cone. What can I get for you?" An overly excited teenaged girl asked me as I walked over towards the counter.

"Hi, yes um I'll have one scoop of vanilla with um-" I stopped talking to get another look at the overhead menu options. "-oh cool you have wacky toppings?"

The girl smiled and nodded. "Yes, we just started doing that but it's been really popular. We have anything from bacon bits, corn, fruity pebbles, olives...to name a few."

I nodded slightly. "Corn. Oh do you do little carry out cups? It's for my kid she wanted ice cream but she fell asleep."

She nodded. "We do, what would you like for her?"

"One scoop of chocolate ice cream for her with um...is it possible that you only have one color of sprinkles? She won't eat them if they're mixed."