Chap.6: Shade On

Lauren: Oh my gosh guys! I'm so hungry!

Dani: Pffftt... anyways...

Lauren: I'm so hungry I could eat... Elli.

Dani: In other news..

Katherine: I just made some lasagna!

Lauren: I don't fuckin want that.

Katherine: Well then bitch you're not hungry.

Amy: Save me a plate.

Katherine: I won't be doing that.

Amy: Idec. That shit probably taste like lost hopes and dreams anyway.

Lisa: Fuck them Katherine. I'm comin to get some.

Christina: I'm comin to get some too!

Dani: But you can't cum tho Chris. We all know that. 😂

Christina: You know what young sir, I'm tired of you and that lame ass joke.

Dani: And I'm tired of you and... nah that's it. I'm just tired of you.

Katherine: It's gonna get cold guys.

Amy: Did you just take it out of the oven?

Katherine: Your point?

Amy: Okay see that's the problem. Nobody knows how to talk to each other without poppin off at the damn gums.

Lauren: Guys OH MY FUCKIN GOD! GUESS WHAT!?

Lisa: I'll bite. What?

Lauren: Elli said she's-

Dani: WHHHOOOO CARES.

Lauren: You are so fuckin... just pizza pocket pressed. You've been mad since chapter one!

Dani: And bitch? Fuck you mean, AND? Ima stay mad til the last chapter, fucks?

Lisa: Man, fuck did Elli say?

Lauren: Shes coming to stay for two weeks!

Dani: Lord, provide me with the strength... BLESS me with the strength...

Lauren: Might wanna tell him to make yo ass deaf because trust and believe me, you're not-

Amy: Okay enough! Stop rubbin it in her face Lauren.

Dani: Oh no miss ma'am, I dont need ya help okay? The day I need help from Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli is the day the apocalypse hits. I ain't even worried about Lawrence and Elijah, k? Bitch you can keep it.

Amy: I'm not worried about you Dani, okay? I'm worried about ME. I'm so tired of this damn, Elli and Lauren shit.

Lisa: Amen sister.

Katherine: I second that.

Lauren: Okay SO? AND? Go find something else to worry about then. Tryna spice up y'all lives.

Dani: Don't let the word spice come out ya damn mouth again bitch okay? That's my fuckin name. Matter of fact, don't even talk to me.

Lisa: Ooh. She gone try to sing to you through the door again Dan 😂

Lauren: Tf?

Dani: I know the hell she ain't. Cause I ain't tryna hear them sinful ass vocals.

Lauren: Girl please, my heavenly vocals will be the reason that time keeps goin.

Christina: Oop. The lies you tell...

Dani: Tuh, no. Them vocals sendin you straight to hell. Ain't makin no stops on the way down.

Lauren: You're... so jealous... it's really funny Danielle.

Dani: Of what? Yo little chicken noodle soup ass vocals? Yo silly putty shaped ass girlfriend? Bitch no. I'm over here, just slayin with these vocals, I'm killin dreams bitch, you wish you could.

Lisa: NEED I REMIND EVERYONE... That I'm the fucking vocal QUEEN of this group.

Christina: Lies.

Lisa: But where's the lie tho, Anti Christina?

Amy: Yo, we hittin the studio or nah? Cuz, I got things to do and people to do.

Katherine: Don't you mean people to see?

Amy: I meant what the fuck I said.
***********************************
Tell me your favorite line. Vote if you like. Thanks for reading my bullshit.

-The Mad MuziQ