Chap.1 Yo Ass is Beat

Dani: LAUREN!!!

Lauren: What up Dan?

Dani: DID YOU FUCK ELLI?!

Lauren: I'm sorry, what?

Dani: SEE! I KNEW YOU DID! STUPID BITCH!

Lauren: First of all, bring it down three notches lil boy, tryna caps lock me to death. Second of all, What makes you think I FUCKED our friend?

Dani: Ima let that lil boy comment slide because girl... look at you. Anyway, I saw you and Elli making googly eyes at dinner last night. You hoes ain't slick!

Lauren: Mkay fine. If that's what you want to hear, we fucked.

Dani: I'm killing you when I get home from this football game. Like literally bitch, you bouta expire.

Lauren: Whtever Daniel. I think you're just mad because she wanted me and not you.

Dani: Girl boo, everybody want Dani. I'm everybody type.

Lauren: No bitch, I'M everybody's type. The fans prove that. They all want a piece of Lauren. Now tell another lie.

Dani: They need to quit shippin me witcho owl lookin ass. I'm omw. Yo ass is beat trick.

Katherine: Oh God no. Not this again.

Amy: What the hell happened now?

Dani: That hoe fucked Elli!

Amy: I'm sorry, who?

Dani: Laurens strong foot lookin ass!

Lauren: Why are you so pizza pocket pressed tho? Like, bitch are you mad I got her first? That I ALWAYS come in first?

Dani: Fuck outta here, ain't nobody pressed! I could've had her if I wanted her trick. I DIDN'T want her. I WANTED my friend. Now she bouta be stuck up yo ass.

Lauren: Don't be a hater all your life Dan.

Dani: HATER?! Bitch I look like a model! You look like a twelve year old boy! Eliminate yo damn self.

Katherine: Aw hell...

Lisa: Yo, chill you guys. Its not that big a deal.

Dani: Of course it's not to you bitch. Ain't nobody talkin to you. She didn't FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. Oh that's right. Your best friend is gay.

Lisa: HE IS NOT GAY LITTLE GIRL.

Christina: HEY! All of you get your asses to the house right now! We got shows to plan.

Dani: On my fuckin way. Lauren put cha hair up hoe.

Lauren: Oh, bitch I stay ready.

*Dani had left the chat*
*Lauren has left the chat*

Christina: OH MY GOD.

Lisa: Well I can't wait to see this.
**********************************
YO WHAT UP FUCKERS? Y'all ain't ready for all this shade! Get yaself ready then! Enjoy peeps. Thanx fa reading!

- The Mad MuziQ