Chap. 4: WHO ATE MY COOKIES?

Christina: LISA! You little wanch! I know it was you!

Lisa: Cumstina, Idk wtf you talkin about.

Christina: Haha very funny Mouth. I know you ate my fucking Oreos that I had hidden in the cabinet!

Lisa: I ain't eat shit Christopher. I didn't even know there were Oreos in the cabinet. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm on a date.

Christina: He's obviously gay so I'd hardly call that a DATE. But you're dismissed.

Lisa: Bitch you don't DISMISS me. I'm Queen Lisa. Dismiss your damn self CantCumstina.

*Lisa has left the chat*

Christina: WHEN ARE YALL GONNA GET OVER THAT?!

Amy: Uhm, hello? What the hell is going on?

Christina: You ate my Oreos didn't you, you short witch!? (Wrong person huh? 😉)

Amy: Whoa wait a damn minute. I didn't eat shit, tf? I don't even like Oreos!

Christina: WHO THE HELL ATE MY COOKIES?!

Dani: Unfortunately not Nick 😂 yo ass hot about it ain't you?

Christina: Fuck you Dani.

Dani: Oh no honey. You can't even make yourself cum, I know you can't make ME cum bitch.

Christina: God, you and Lauren are so fuckin gross!

Dani: Bitch, the grossest.

Lauren: Uhm, I didn't say anything... yet.

Katherine: The Oreos on the right side of the cabinet that's close to the stove? Those Oreos?

Christina: YES.

Katherine: Hm. Haven't seen them.

Christina: I SWEAR TO GOD ABOVE!

Lauren: What? Oh! THOSE Oreos. I ate them when I came to your house two days ago. I needed a snack and Elli went back home so I settled for some different kind of cookies instead.

Dani: Tell you what Laur, how about I just cook both you bitches huh? Ima sautee the fuck outta both of y'all, You and Elli. And Chris, that's what you eatin for dinner tonight. Fuck them Oreos.

Amy: Wait, are we still talking about actual cookies?

Christina: You're buying me some new cookies Katherine!

Katherine: I'm not buyin you shit.

Amy: Although, you DO need some new cookies because uhm, yours aren't functioning correctly.

Christina: I ALREADY TOLD YOU I GOT HELP!

Amy: Mhm, how'd that go for you?

Christina: Oh shut up Amy. At least I can keep a man. You can't even keep a fuckin friend! So shut the fuck up!

Lauren: Ooo. Amy she tried you girl.

Amy: That's exactly what she did. TRIED. You tried hard on that one didn't you?

Katherine: She gone roast you Ames...

Amy: It would take... One miracle, The blood of the Holy Trinity and Three wishes from a genie for her to even get close to roastin me.

Christina: I don't have time for this! I have to go to the store for more cookies!

Katherine: Have fun.

Christina: Tall bitch.

Katherine: Ugly witch.

Dani: Ugly witch? That's all you got? How are you my sister Kath? ROAST HER LIFE.

Lauren: ☕☕☕

Dani: Yeah, stay quiet and sip ya tea and eat ya little avacodo toast. WHO. WHO. WHO. In the middle of the night lookin ass.

Lauren: Bitch I wasn't even-

*Dani has left the chat*

*Christina has left the chat*

*Katherine has left the chat*

*Amy has left the chat*

Lauren: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!
************************************
Fav line: It would take... One miracle, the blood of the Holy Trinity and three wishes from a genie for her to even come close to roastin me. 😂😂😂

Comment your favorite line from the chapter y'all. Vote if you liked it.

- The Mad MuziQ