Chap. 5: Shine A Light

Lisa: This trick on Twitter has the nerve enough to say I can't sing. Like has this bitch, lost the rest of her peanut ass brain?

Amy: Oh no, she can hear honey.

Dani: She gunnin for you sis...

Lisa: Oh I gotcha damn gun right here. Take three steps to the right for me.

Amy: I ain't worried about yo damn... unhealthy ass. Bitch go eat a burger or somethin. Might get some titties.

Lauren: DAAAMMMN...

Lisa: But bitch that's all you got on me. I mean, tf? It's rainin men this way tf you mean? You heard the doorbell? Yeah that's fa me, one of my dudes. Lined up at the door, just waitin to even get a damn peek at my fuckin face.

Amy: Spoken like a true hoe.

Lisa: Go fuck yourself.

Amy: Go find the voice you used to have before you shrunk down to a size negative three.

Katherine: Ladies! Stop it!

Lauren: Uhm, sir? Be gone. We were enjoying the shade.

Katherine: I know you did not just call me a damn sir! You over there lookin like one of Michael Jackson kids, Whats his name?

Dani: *cough cough* Blanket.

Katherine: Right. Fitted sheet lookin ass.

Dani: GET HER!

Katherine: Lourde and Michael Jackson's love child face ass.

Dani: GET HER!

Katherine: Lame ass. I have nothing left to say except...you just lame as fuck Lauren. I even dab better than you bitch and I look like a new substitute teacher.

Dani: I'M SO ALIVE RIGHT NOW!

Christina: HEY! I JUST KNOW Y'ALL GONE STFU! I'M TRYNA SLEEP AND MY PHONE WON'T STOP BINGING! YOU BITCHES BETTER JUST CALL EACH OTHER!

Dani: Okay sweetheart, you up here. Ima need you to bring it down here. Like down as far as you can go. Muthafuckin Jiminy Cricket down.

Katherine: Well get Lawrence. He over here startin shit. And I told y'all, the Earth will shake with shade the day a bitch tries me.

Lauren: Ain't nobody worried about you okay? Over there with them tall, shaky ass legs, they look like fuckin Twizzlers. The Earth fuckin ENDED the day you tried me. End of days bitch.

Dani: Hush yo WHOLE fuckin face up girl. She was roastin yo ass like a peanut and you ain't said a damn thing til Anti Christina popped her ole ugly, drama mask face havin ass up, ruining shit as usual.

Christina: You need a new hobby Dani, like seriously. All you do is sing and shade. Like bitch let the light in.

Dani: This little light of mine blew the fuck out okay? I have nothing but darkness over here, tf you talkin bout.

Lisa: Well light a damn candle!

Dani: No bitch, you go light a candle... on a birthday cake... and eat all the cake. You need it. Over here smaller than me and shit.

Amy: Don't tell her ass nothin Dani. Let her ass look like a undead mummy.

Lisa: Bitch, you are the jester and I'm the Queen, k? Remember that.

Amy: Jester my ass. Ya girl ain't no damn fool.

Lisa: You are for tryna come at me.

Dani: Lisa yo clapback game weak asf sis. Fuck boxing. You need roastin lessons.

Lauren: So do you.

Dani: I'm omw home. We gone see who needs boxing lessons. Ima turn yo whole fuckin face into a punching bag.

Christina: No guys! Don't fight!

Amy: Nah Chris. Take yo ass on. You were just pressed about us messaging each other. So go get ya beauty rest sweety cuz, you need it.
*********************************
Fav line? Tell me. Vote if you like. Try somethin different. I just want ten comments, then I'll update. Just ten comments y'all.

-The Mad MuziQ