Laxus nodded and you felt yourself freeze remembering the dragon attack and what happened moments before you thought you died. You glanced around, only the trees seemed to be completely restored and the forest was thriving. You couldn't even tell where you were standing in the circle. You felt a blush creeping on your cheeks as you remember exactly what happened.

'I love you (Y/N)'.

"Are you alright?" Laxus asks, leaning down so you were eye level, and the memory flashed through your mind again and you feel your cheeks gets redder.

"Yeah," you squeak, "I'm just hot," you take a step back and huff.

"Yeah," Evergreen agrees behind Laxus, "hot for Laxus!"

Before everyone could see your face turn red again you hide it behind your hands and turn away. Too embarrassed to face the people behind you. Especially Laxus.

***

Eventually, they had gathered all the Fairytail member, and you and Laxus, and put you on a ship back to Fiore, Magnolia. Despite your magic energy being completely restored you, and everyone else, still had a lot of injuries. So Makarov agreed to let you come back to Fairytail to recover, much to the Thunder Legions complete joy. Laxus was happy about it too, only the light was in his eyes, not a smile on his face.

While you were on the ship you had a lot of time to think. About what happened, what was going to happen and the time you missed. Laxus told you about Hiro on your way to Tenrou, that he was staying with the magic council until the man that tried to kill you, and all those other storm mages were caught. But that didn't stop the fact that you felt guilt leaving Hiro, when he was found you were gonna help Hiro. His master was in prison and he had no one to help him master his magic, he was left alone. Of course you couldn't help what happened but that didn't mean your grief wasn't there.

So you watched the waves, as you leant against the ship. You summoned a cloud for each of the dragon slayers to get rid of their motion sickness. That just made Natsu want to fight you more, so a girl named Erza knocked him out for you. Another dragon slayer named Gajeel told you as a token of gratitude he would sing a song, Erza knocked him out too. Laxus fell asleep on his cloud and Wendy didn't need one.

When you arrived in Magnolia your imagination starting running wild. The town was as lively and bustling, as the guild members walking back home and you could only imagine what they were like back at the place that they called home. Laxus had told you all about the Fairytail guild, it's huge building that was like a castle near the shore. It's lively members and atmosphere of home. You could almost picture it in your mind, only when you got to the guild hall you were met with a rundown building that looked like it was about to fall over. But, it was standing as proudly as you imagined the Fairytail sign hung off the front of the building, for all to see.

"You over exaggerated your guild a bit Sparky," you whispered.

Laxus narrowed his eyes at you, "this wasn't that same guild building the guild had when I was excommunicated."

Your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you nodded your eyes, feeling both informed and confused. But then again, you were still trying to come to terms with the idea that you had been on that island, asleep for 7 years. And then a girl named Mavis appeared, that was actually dead? It was all too much for one day. The actual guild members burst through the door and your traipsed behind, not wanting to intrude on an obviously personal moment.

But what was supposed to be a reunion turned into a small battle between the guilds. You didn't do anything to help, nor hinder the battle. They didn't start the battle; from what you saw they were picking on a little kid. They just finished what the other guild started.