A/N: weird

Okay......
It's 3:26 in the morning and I feel weird. I just had a dream where I was illegally boarding an old fashioned train, but it felt like I was running away (idk).

The lights were like a peachy pink and I was trying to hop the train.

The thing is....two other people were there. EXO's Kai and another person I've never met before. Kai and...uh....Let's just call him "Min." We were running into the station like we've been running forever and I there were two trains. One was red the other idk what color. It might've been red, too. I got on the train on the left and the other two on the right one. For some reason I thought they got on the wrong train.

"YOU GUYS, THATS THE WRONG TRAIN! GET OVER HERE!"

They looked worried so they ran over to me and tried to get on with me. Min and Kai were holding onto each other to board the train, but they were too heavy to pull up at the moment. The train whistle blew and it started. It was slowly inching towards a wall. When it touched the wall, it bounced back. Before the train went too fast, I managed to pull them up. Then they laid there huffing and puffing, out of breath. Then the dream ended.

I've never met Min before but he looked VERY familiar. He had blondy-pink hair like got7's yugyeom and eyes like SHINEE's minho. He had dark circles under his eyes and an oval/diamond head shape so i thought it was EXO's ex member tao. I couldn't get his nose or lips. I'm imagining minho with yugyeom's hair style when it was pink and I'm starting to think it was him.

I feel very wary about that dream because on the same night, I dreamed of some pedophile talking to a brunette child with blue eyes. They were sitting in a car and talking casually. He thought he was being watched by cops or something so he got out of his car and walked past a garbage can. It was covered by a plastic bag and out of a hole an east asian eye was looking at me...it blinked at me (or winked because I didn't see both) and the guy stopped about two steps from the garbage can. Then i woke up.

This is freaking strange and I just wanted to share it. I literally felt like crying after the train dream for some reason....i need some help here....