Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Just a Day Like Any Other Nothing In The Sky Said Run For Cover

Topaz's POV

I laid near Saphyre's patch of flowers for a couple hours before deciding it was time to go. Getting up I dusted myself and wiped my tears.

"Hello there." A random person questioned as I jumped up, yelped in a totally manly way while falling on my ass. Growling, I observed the guy for any threats.

He was a few inches taller than me about 5'9 compared to my 5'6 frame. He had dirty blond hair with a nice set of hair, perfect eyebrows, and a small smirk on face that was naturally there, also naturally deep hazel eyes. Oh damn a Mr. Perfect has appeared, the alert has been sounded, and he was an omega. I laughed in my head. "No threat."

" I Just wanted to say I'm a traveler and I'm not tress passing or anything, I just need a place to crash for a few days." He laughed as he rubbed some dirt off of his pale face. "By the way, the names Jesse." Jesse chucked, taking his thumb to his right fang and swiping left looking like the unknown cool guy he was.

"Nice to meet you Jesse, I have to ask my Alpha first because some crazy shit happened recently and I'm not sure if we can take any newcomers for a little but follow me so we can see." I said leaping over a log and motioning him to follow with my fingers.

"Thanks buddy." He said catching up to me and rubbing my head scenting me in a friendly way.

"You seem like a really nice guy so I'll make sure to put my puppy face on." I laughed wholeheartedly as he did the same.

Rushing to the door, I knocked twice. "Stay here, I'll ask Alpha Flarem if we have any space." I said, slipping into the office and looking at Flarem who got up and came to hug me.

"Your hair smells really good." He said as he nuzzled me, while scenting me.

"Thanks babe, but there is an omega who is just passing by and needs a place to stay for a few days. He's a really nice guy can we please let him stay for a little he should be gone in a few days." I begged, showing the puppy eye effect.

"Whatever you want my little Fluffy." He said smelling and nuzzling my head

Slipping out the door, I jumped up and down while doing a happy dance. "I'll take that your alpha said yes." Jesse said, chuckling as he watched my happy dance.

Tugging Jesse's arm I dragged him to my house. When we got there it was sunset. The sky bleeding into a perfect yellow and pink as the sun slowly descended into the trees. "Here, you can go in first I gotta move these damn logs." I said, handing him the keys and glaring hatefully at the logs that got moved here from the huge wolf fight.

Growling softly I moved the log into the woods so the walkway wouldn't be to blocked. Who just comes in and attacks a whole pack I thought as I moved the last the wood away from my parents house.

Sighing, I wiped my head until I heard the sound of a twig breaking close by. "Jesse I'm already done so you can just head back inside." I said kicking the log hatefully. "Eep!" I cried being slammed into a tree. "Arc..." I growled lightly.

"Who is this Jesse." He growled hugging me harshly, making it hard to breathe.

"Just an omega who needs a place to stay for a few days. Don't worry, he is a nice guy." I said, trying to push Arc off me. "You can go now, mutt." I laughed nervously.

"No Topaz just give me this," he said, hugging me softly while waddling us back into the steps of my house. "You don't know how much it hurts being rejected by mate." He said crying softly into my neck.