Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Wolf

Topaz's POV

1 week later

I was picking berries and fruit from trees when I heard a loud chuckle echo throughout the vegetation area I was in. "Anybody here show yourself now!" I exclaimed, feeling spooked out now. Walking towards the laughing I stopped in my tracks as I saw another wolf about twice the size of me. Looking back to the huge wolf that was even bigger than me, this was exactly like the dream I was had! I jumped back as it growled.

This wolf was so similar to the dream. I thought I was dreaming, but decided not to take any chances as  I ran at top speed, hoping to get away from the huge scary wolf.

I whined loudly as I felt the ground shake behind me as the wolf started picking up speed and gaining in on me. Okay, I am so done, I thought panting. Dodging the trees and doing zig zags around the area as bushes and tiny branches whipped pass my fur cutting my my skin. Whining a high pitch whine, I whimpered as the adrenaline rushed through my veins I knew this would be the end if I didn't go faster, crap crap I am so screwed this was going all too perfectly like the dream I had. I saw a black and red blur to the side of me as I heard the twig snap right where the black and red wolf was. Not even having the chance to see what the wolf was about to do, I was knocked about 60 miles per hour to the tree 30 feet away from me.

A pained bark escaped my lips as I took a full blow from the huge wolf to the tree that was 30 feet away. I painfully tried to get back up, but failed as I felt that my body was stuck in the tree as the force of the blow created a body sized crater in the tree where my body was wedged between. I struggled even harder as I saw the wolf slowly walking to me smirking at the damage it done to me. As the huge red and black wolf neared me, I began whimpering and crying as tears streaked my fur knowing it was probably the end. That was when the wolf bit down on my neck, sending me unconscious. Flarem I thought as consciousness left me.

Flarem's POV

Growling, I tackled the black wolf that was about twice my size to the nearest tree as I quickly glanced at Topaz as he was indented into the tree behind me. What kind of wolves was this, it was huge and way more powerful than any Alpha can be even at tip top shape.

A really loud bark was heard as Thunder roared his famous loud roar that he was named after. I watched as the huge wolf looked to the side and growled at Thunder as it made its way towards Thunder giving barely amount of time for Thunder to dodge the attack and run to my side.

"Alpha what is this?"

"I don't know Thunder, but whatever it is we need to protect Saphyre and Topaz" I said, looking behind me at a knocked out Saphyre and Topaz.

Growling me and Thunder charged at the huge wolf and missed painfully. "Saphyre, go get back up now!"Thunder yelled as he charged towards the huge wolf.

Staring wide eyed Saphyre ran towards the pack house which was about a few miles back where we were.

Looking to its right the wolf disappeared instantly while me and Thunder barely caught his black and red fur rushing towards Saphyre.

"Sayphre Noo! Look out!" Thunder and I called out as Saphyre looked back wide eyed as the wolf tackled her miles in the direction of the pack house followed by a huge crash.

"Saphyre!" Thunder cried, eyes wide and teary as he shifted back to his human form and began running in the direction of where Saphyre crashed.

"Fuck, Fuck Fuck" I hissed, running towards Topaz's side and pulling his scruff in an attempt to get him out of the tree.

I howled as the Thing charged towards me, I was prepared for his attack until a gray Alpha and his moon blue colored Luna came to my side defending our truce. Smiling, I sighed with relief as Arc came trotting behind them looking out for danger.

"What are you doing!" I exclaimed as I watched Arc lapping his tongue all over Topaz's neck.

"Calm yourself, I'm healing the poor pup." Arc said, huffing as he continued to lap softly and slowly all over my boyfriend's neck, his scent tingling into Topaz and mixing together with Arc.

Glaring I ignored what was happening with the two because Topaz was hurt and turned towards the huge hunk of wolf that could pass off to be a giant fluff of muscle. Arc finally joins us and we all look at each other before nodding in our wolf heads. We did a pack dynamic strategy boxing in the huge wolf and coming in from four corners to make an x-like attack.

Growling the massive wolf was smart as he jumped up. We were in mid air and I tried to paw him, but he pawed Esmeralda down with his claws while the three of us crashed into each other sending all the of us unconscious and Esmeralda crying in pain.