Chapter 61.

Two weeks have passed, nothing happened. No Shakers, no Kitty, no Alec Fury that came to us. I'm far more happy today because this is one of my special day in my life, everyone will be all here, songs will be heard again and I hope laughs will be heard around the whole house.

It's my birthday.

In this month of October, 14th day of the month is the most blessed day for me. How I came in this world with two of my most loving parents and I hope they are looking down at me here, all happy and thanking them for the years they took care of me. Now I'm with the people I loved in my life and they loved me back also, I'm gonna name this my happiest birthday party of my life.

"The cupcakes will be there! The cake! Put it on the center Deborah please! Chicken finger food beside the Three Cheese Penne and..oh! The wine! We forgot the wine!." I heard Farrah shouted downstairs while she commanded Deborah to put the foods on the table beautifully, well, they cooked all my favorite foods in my birthday which made me so excited when we all eat it.

I just stand here, wearing this white lace dress that Harry bought days earlier for my early birthday present and together with the white pumps that Deborah gave also, I looked simple but beautiful. I put on some simple makeup on just to enhance my face and my brunette hair that is slowly getting longer now is flowing straight down my shoulders only. It's just nothing more, nothing less.

A knock came at the door here in my room and see Harry, wearing the typical white shirt and ripped skinny jeans, his hair is slicked back perfectly again and I see him watch me smiling down on him. He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist, slowly kissing me passionately and joined me looking at the mirror earlier.

"I can't believe my baby's getting old." Harry chuckled while kissing my neck, feeling that heart-shaped lips planting some soft kisses around my neck.

"Hey, I'm just 19. I'm not that old." I babbled my mouth at him like a child and pull away from his hug but instead I hugged him close to me, my face cuddling in his chest.

"Well, you're still the old Margarette I knew even thought you're gonna age years later." He said and surprisingly picked me up off my feet and spun me around like I weight a feather, then put me down slowly on my feet again.

"I like it when you do that, so romantic and cheeky in the same way." I chuckled and stopped when I heard the music downstairs, making my heart skip a beat. I just believe they just played that and it making me cry a lot again.

"What? Remembered something because of that song?." Harry asked, hands on my shoulders. I nodded my head and pulled him out of my room and lead us downstairs watching Farrah and Deborah prepare for my party while that beautiful song played in the background.

"Margarette! Happy Birthday my dearest!." Farrah said and kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly.

"That song, its making me feel emotional again." I chuckled to myself and wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Why though?." Deborah asked behind me. I sighed and reached for the radio to put the volume up.

"It's my parents wedding song. I remembered how they danced full of romance and love, I remembered that they even pull me in to join their dance. I'm just 2 back then, I just love them so much and..fuck, I don't want myself crying on my birthday." I silently laughed while wiping the excess tears ready to fall down my cheeks.

"Destiny by Jim Brickman, beautiful song it is." Farrah nod her head in appreciation and put her hand on Deborah's shoulder.

"Come, I think Louis and Danica will be here in just minutes now." Harry hold my hand and lead us to the front door and in the right time, we've see Louis' car parked in front of the house, we've see Louis, Danica, Liam and Niall with them. They are not with Tanya and..Kitty, making my heart beats so fast again.