Chapter 58.

5 in the morning

I'm sitting here on the floor with only on my lingerie last night and the duvet wrapped around me. Harry is still stirring lightly in his sleep and hearing small snores from his mouth, saying that he really is sleepy today. Kitty give me so much nervousness when she comes to talking about her plan, she won't stop convincing me to follow her plan but I still say no. I'm still holding Harry's phone after that phone call from Kitty, she called me a worthless leader, after all I did to her in two years, this is how we end? She don't understand what she's talking or babbling about in the phone and I only thought she's depressed because of that.

The phone in my hands suddenly vibrated and open it in rush, I was surprised that the black wallpaper here in Harry's phone is now gone, its now the picture of me, the night when we first made love, I'm sleeping here on his bed while the moonlight really shines perfectly in the duvet that is wrapped around me, I feel loved when I just see this. My fingers clicked the messages and my smile earlier just completely washed out.

Liam: I'm giving you the last chance Margarette, you still in or not? - Kitty.

I groaned and texted her back.

Harry: You're really a bipolar girl Kitty and no is still no, can you stop convincing me to come with you because this is seriously not a good idea.

Liam: I'm not a bipolar and this is just my attitude, and Margarette, this is an outstanding idea because I finally said one of the Shakers that I could help them...defeat Savages.

My eyes widened when she suddenly texted that, my fingers shaking a bit. What if she will put up a war that can hurt Harry and the others? God, I hope not.

Harry: You're not seriously thinking Kitty, please just stop all of this.

Liam: I can't stop this Margarette, its now starting

Harry: Please, you will just hurt some people who don't want to start a war. This isn't you Kitty!

Liam: Goodbye Margarette...

"Fuck!." I cussed and bang my head on the nightstand. I deleted all our conversations and safety put Harry's phone back in the original place on the nightstand. She's not just did that, I can't believe I'm thinking that how could I kill...Kitty?

I took some of my clothes here in Harry's closet that I put before, I have a white shirt that is two times larger than my size and a sweatpants. I left Harry sleeping in his room without any sound and made my way downstairs, seeing Farrah cleaning in the living room.

"Morning Farrah." I greeted and turn her head to me and wave her hand with the broom also.

"Morning darling, sleep well?." She asked. I nod my head but I'm still frowning about Kitty inside my head. "Well, you seen to have a bad mood with that huge frown on your face. What's the matter?."

Should I tell her? I don't fucking know..

"Kitty..called me." I hesitantly said to her in the first place and bite down my lips. She suddenly stopped sweeping on the floor and put her hands on her hips, she knew that I'm a bit disappointed to Kitty lately but she doesn't know about her plan.

"So? What did she say to you? Did she...apologized that she's not in the party last night?." Farrah asked, looking at my fingers that are shaking a bit.

"No, its all about the plan that she's been talking about before and I'm so nervous about this, what if one of us will get hurt? It's gonna be all my fault and...and." I started to cry again and Farrah came in hugging me close, her hands caressing my hair and hushing me to stop crying.

"What..what plan?." Farrah stuttered.

"Her plan is to convince the Shakers to kill all of the Savages, even Harry and the others. She wants to escape from all of this cruelty and chaos and that's why she's so depressed. She wanted to be like me, like a leader or something bigger." I said and it really made Farrah drop her mouth open and closed it with her hands. She looked surprised, like my own reaction also when I first heard about her plan.

"I thought she's too innocent from all of the violence? What happened to her?." Farrah gasped. I sighed and shook my head saying that I don't know, having no idea what's really happening with her. Maybe she's scared? Maybe she was threatened..maybe she..

Oh fucking wait. Maybe she was threatened?, and from who?

My eyes widened when I thought of someone who's acting suspicious around us and its too obvious to think. The one who has a secret that is against Harry...

Alec Fury

"Maybe she was threatened Farrah, she was threatened by Alec Fury, the head of Savages soldiers." I raise my voice, Farrah gave me that questioning look and I took a deep breath.

"What makes you think of that Margarette?." Farrah asks me, I paused for a moment and suddenly remembered something from before.

"I remembered the black and white gala before, after that fight with Harry's parents and Megan Matthews, I saw Kitty talking to Alec and she looked so scared and just like she's a child being scolded on..."

I left Harry talking to Louis by the dancefloor with some people who I don't really know. These heels are now killing me and made my way towards a cocktail table, resting myself from walking around the room with a champagne glass inside my hand. I look around the room and suddenly see Kitty's presence, a smile covered my face and ready to approach her but I stopped only a small distance from her and I see her talking to the same guy that Harry is talking about and its serious that I need to get away from that man. He looks so strict talking to Kitty, I see Kitty look down on the ground then at the direction where Liam is standing with Harry and the others, then I clearly heard what Kitty said..

"They'll kill us when they will get bored in using our bodies? Is that true?." Kitty innocently asked him. He shot her a devilish smirk and held her hand inside his large ones, Kitty never letting go.

"Yes darling. That is true." He smirks and left Kitty standing alone who is thinking deeply, I hardly decided to approach her but if that man will come back again? Harry will get angry..

"I'm so sorry Kitty, I can't help you.." I mumbled softly and walk away from the distance, making my way in the balcony, refreshing my mind from the problems

"Alec is threatening Kitty that Harry and the others will intentionally kill us after they use our bodies, but that's not the truth. Alec used them just to make Kitty so angry and have a better plan none other than escaping, but also killing them. Alec knew that all of us will be upset and wanted to kill our buyers but me and Danica didn't fall from his trap, he wants them to die because he want to replace himself as the leader and ruler of the Savages soldiers. I think he's jealous of Harry being the powerful one in London." My hands were now on my scalp and pull on my hair lightly.

"That actually makes sense Margarette, because before when Harry became the most powerful man in the whole world, Alec grew angry at him and didn't talked him until today. That's why he's hiding a lot of secrets against Harry that can actually kill him." Farrah said and covered my face with my hands. God, this problem is getting deeper and more intense.

"Yeah. You're right Farrah." I nod my head at her, knuckles clenching hard and biting my lip continuously.

It's time to break the secrets

_____________________
WOAHHH, Alec Fury wanted to kill Harry and the others just to rule the Savages? This is getting intense again!!

We are now on chapter 58! It's getting closer and closer nowwww omfg

Sending All the Love! .x -CM.

Ps. Third part of the Kitty's plan chapters up next!