Chapter 55.

I can see him there sitting alone on the couch with his hair digging through his scalp, I'm still gulping in the next minutes worrying that he would throw something and be frustrated again about what happened between him and his own family but for me, I think this is now the best thing that happened in my relationship with Harry. No more Halley in our way, no more Anne saying dreadful words to me and no more looking back at the rough past we are facing before. I'm still watching him there here inside the kitchen while my elbows resting on the marbled counter, I'm surprised when he finally took his hands away from his hair and stood up from the couch, seeing him walking towards here until he was now in front of me, just across this counter.

"We need to celebrate." He blurted out those words in nowhere that really slowed me down here, but I recovered fast. "Margarette..."

"Celebrate? You're being problematic down there and now you want to celebrate? Are you some bipolar shit?." I stifled my laugh when I say that to him. He chuckled at my question and jam his hands inside his pockets again.

"I'm a bit bipolar, you're right about that and secondly, yes I want to celebrate because we both need it. I'm happy, you're happy and only celebrations can have the perfect solution for that." He raise his brows at me and smirked afterwards. I sighed softly and rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay. We'll celebrate, call your friends or anybody else here and me, Farrah and Deborah will prepare some foods." I surrendered to him.

"What time we will start baby?." He asked me.

"Sevens good?." I clicked the hood of my mouth.

"Sevens good." He nod his head, pulling out his phone and calling his friends to come over for tonight.

...

Looking back at myself on the mirror while wearing this fiery red dress that I found in my own things, I remember this dress, this is the one that Calvin bought when we had our first month celebration as a couple. I used this dress two years ago and now, I'm standing here again wearing it. I wash away the thoughts in my head and put on my stilettos before leaving my room, finally hearing people talking downstairs and music blaring through the speakers and delicious finger food that we made earlier. I assume the girls are here, Harry's friend and anyone that are fully touched to Harry and I. I made my way downstairs and see only Tanya and Danica, no Kitty in the sight. I approached them as they gave me a huge hug causing me to took a step back in force.

"I miss you too girls." I said and hugged them back, we three finally pull away from each other and raise my brows at the absence of Kitty. "Where's Kitty? Liam didn't just left her there alone." I look at Liam who is laughing with Harry and the others, champagne glasses and beers are in their hands.

"Liam said that she's locking herself up in her own room and didn't come out in about two days, but Liam didn't do anything to her." Danica said.

There, it made me think again about her plan in escaping and I said no about it. "Maybe she's angry at me, at us Danica." I said, my fingers getting sticky because of my sweat.

"What's the matter?." Danica asked, looking at Tanya who is looking on her feet because she knows what's happening now.

"I said to her before that me and Danica are refusing about her plan in escaping from our buyers because Danica finally fell in love with Louis and she can't just escape from him.." I said to Tanya, who is now feeling some guilt that I see in her eyes. I look at Danica who is smiling down at me and grip my hand inside of hers, whispering a thank you to me.

"Well about you? Why did you refused to Kitty?." Tanya asked me which made me look behind her and see Harry with his friends, laughing happily and smiled at my view.