Chapter 59.

Rain started to fall down the city again and thunders roaring around the clouds. It's 10 in the morning and it kinda looks like its now afternoon because of the stormy weather. Harry left for work earlier, leaving all giddy and happy and telling me a thousand times that he will miss me while he's at work, I'm still planning to finally tell him what's happening between our relationship with Kitty's plan. Now I'm here laying in my bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking nothing but Kitty's plan, how my hands are still shaking and my breath quickening in this second. This looks like me when me and Harry are fighting before, with the tear stained cheeks and laying with myself inside my room again.

"Why would even Kitty do that? She believed in Alec Fury that is a pure asshole to everyone that they will kill us after using our bodies? But Liam didn't killed Kitty, but she's still on her plan. Why is she so fucking scared?." I asked to myself and lightly punched the pillow beside me. She's such a stubborn motherfucking girl now. Damn it I can't move on about this.

There's a light knock at the door, interrupting me in my deep train of thoughts and see Deborah getting inside my room, smiling softly at her. "Hey Deborah.." I said, sitting up at the headboard.

"Margarette, um.. Ms. Danica is downstairs waiting for you." Deborah said. My eyes widen and stood up from my bed, leaving my room with Deborah without even washing my face. I ran downstairs and see Danica waiting in the living room.

"Danica.." I called her name and she turn her head at me, never wasting the time to run up to me and hug me tightly. "Why are you here?."

"Kitty called earlier while Louis is sleeping, she's saying that I'm a useless companion, I'm a bitch and a whore who is in love with my own buyer who rudely treated me before. But she didn't know Louis is now taking care of me, he changed for me and he is not rudely treating me now. Why is Kitty always to pathetic and stubborn? Would she even use that brain of hers?." Danica explained to me and shook her head a couple of times, really saying that she don't understand what's happening right now.

"Danica.., me too." I sighed. She gasped and grasp my shoulders.

"She called you a bitch? Kitty called you that?." Danica asked, her voice raising in anger.

"Yeah but..I also said the truth about me and Harry to her but she can't appreciate our decision. She don't understand so much." I said. Danica pace around the room, back and fourth while I watch her go around in circles, even though my eyes hurts now.

"She's...she's acting strange now Margarette, how would someone ever change Kitty into that? She used to be happy, protective and have a big heart, but what happened?." Danica complained, her voice coming into small whimpers.

"I remember before the gala that Louis had.." I said, Danica suddenly stopped pacing around and widen her eyes when she heard Louis' name. "I saw Kitty and Alec Fury talking in a corner, Fury saying to Kitty that after they will use our bodies for pleasure, they will kill us without any mercy, but that's not true right? Kitty was so scared about something from Alec Fury and its tickling my curiosity." I sighed.

"Alec Fury? The one that is...staring at us before?, he convinced Kitty that they will kill us and she believed it?! That's too immature and Kitty believes in a stranger that she just met in the gala." Danica rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"No, when we are in Niall's birthday party in Los Angeles, he spoke to me saying that he has a secret that is against Harry, and that secret is to kill him just to replace himself as the leader of all Savages soldiers." I said, scratching my arm uncomfortably.

"They'll kill Louis too?." Danica gasped.

"Yes, but if we have a plan to save them from Alec and Kitty, they will be saved." My face lit up when I said the word plan again from my lips.

"B-but..what if the plan won't work? He would die, he will be gone, and..and-" I saw Danica started to cry and I quickly pulled her in a warm hug, letting her cry on my shoulder, my hand patting her back to calm her up.

"Don't ever think that again Danica, never ever." I pulled away from the hug and cup her face with my hands. "We are alive in the streets for two years with a whole lot of Savages behind our backs, we are strong, we are brave and we can save Louis and the others from them. Okay?." I said in my normal voice, letting her nod at me and hugged me once again.

"Then what's the plan Margarette?." She whispered in my ear and pulled away from my hug again.

I smirked. "Come with me."

...

"Oh..my..god." Danica said when we got in the hidden room again, she's looking around the guns while I'm setting up the chairs and tables we will use for the plan. I see Danica holding a rifle with a happy and exciting smile on her face, I laughed lightly on her reaction and she lightly wiped a tear away from her eye.

"Best thing isn't it?." I bite my lip, she put down the gun on its original place again and walk up to me, sitting on the chair across me.

"I dreamt for that gun in my whole life Margarette! I can't believe I just touched it!." She squealed. "How did you find this out? This...paradise?." She chuckled.

"At first its just an accident, I lean down on the wall and I didn't realized its now the entrance of this hidden room. Well, Harry was angry at me that I found out this private space of his." I said, laying Harry's box full of his past on the table. Danica observed the box and randomly pull out the yearbook again.

"Woah, MSH, very prestigious school here in London before. Harry learned here?...when he was..17?." Danica asked me and I nod my head in response. She scanned over the pictures of the students and she stopped when she see Harry's profile, her eyes widened and her mouth agape. "Fuck.." she suddenly cussed.

"What?." I furrow my brows at her.

"I can't believe Harry look extremely hot when he was 17 and I can't believe I've said that.." Danica said in her breathless voice and laughed on her own.

"Get out of here." I laughed at her also and she continued scanning through the pages.

She rolled her eyes when she stopped at the page where Jock Harry Styles with Cheerleader Halley Hudson. "Are you kidding me? This is like the you belong with me scenes in the music video where the bitchy brunette Taylor Swift is with Jock Lucas Till." She sarcastically said and I mumbled a laugh on what she said about the you belong with me music video.

"Oh Danica, I'm so glad you're still here with me." I sighed and she smiled widely at me, almost getting each side of her face.

"So...what's the plan?." She laughed at me, closing the yearbook and put it on the box again.

"Honestly, I'm still thinking about it." I sighed.

________________________
I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND LATE AND LAME AND I DON'T KNOW..YOU NAME IT.

So! I just finished my periodic test or known as midterms in school that's why I updated late this time. Hope I make you happy for this update!!

Next will be Chapter 60 and fuck we are so so sooo close! Oh my god I'm getting excited!!

Sending All the Love! .x -CM.