Chapter 33.

12 midnight.

It's now midnight and Harry still never get home, I'm planning myself to wait for him again like I did before while I'm wasting my time watching this boring-ass show in the midnight. My eyes were swooping down and I really need some sleep, but I need to wait for Harry like I planned again. I don't know if the Farrah and the others are now sleeping in the guest room so I'm just laying here on the couch alone and the television is now watching me sleep again. I need to wake up, for Harry.

"I have to stay awake, for Harry." I yawned and closed my eyes for the second, feeling the slumber engulfed around me. Then I jump in shock when I heard glass clinks from the kitchen and see Farrah drinking some water from that glass. Her head snap up to me and approached me here again, sitting beside me here in the couch.

"What's wrong Margarette? Are you hiding something from us?." She asked and I let out a gulp.

"Yes." I sighed.

"And what's that?." Farrah scooted closer to me.

"Halley is back again." I whispered.

Her eyes widened when that name fell out of my lips, her mouth was agape and she's frozen still in front of me. A huge breath came out of her mouth and drop her hands on top of my lap.

"Halley? As in..Halley Hudson?, where is she?." Farrah asked.

"She's now with Harry, I'm sure they are now dating." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck!." Farrah suddenly cussed, making me jump in my seat here. It's my first time to hear her curse and you can see the anger building up on her face now. "Harry don't understand love so much." She sighed.

"Yes, he don't know what love is really." I whispered. "And its my first time to hear you curse Farrah, it really scares me out."

"I'm so sorry I cursed, I'm just..really angry at him again. He don't know what he's doing right now, he's not controlling himself again." Farrah said.

Well, in my mind, everything about Harry sounds so ironic. He didn't know how to control himself sometimes but he knows how to control other people. I don't know how his life really runs, his life was full of problems and he really don't know how fun really runs in us. Harry is a fucking cold hearted guy and I don't understand his feelings and him sometimes.

"Well, what do you think about it Margarette?." Farrah asks me, which that question made me frown again and slouched back on the couch. My mind was floating in space and I'm not thinking straight tonight because of Harry, fuck him.

"I don't know.." I stammered a bit. "I can't control Harry's feelings and that's that, he's with Halley and I'm fine about it. He knew that I'm supporting them so he's very on about this idea, he didn't know that..I feel something different from him." I slowed my words.

My eyes dropped down on Farrah's concerned face at me. I hate people when they look at me in pity. Pity doesn't belong in my life vocabulary. "Oh my god Margarette, you like Harry.." Farrah gasped.

Eyes shot up again and my mind suddenly pops again when I heard those words fell from Farrah's mouth. I'm left speechless and I don't know what to say, I like Harry as my friend sometimes but he's being an ass tonight so I don't like him tonight. I feel like I'm a fucking child!

"No! No..I don't like him, never. That feeling that I'm talking about is punching him so hard on the face and even can't talk to me for a week. That is my..different feeling from him." I half lied. Well, I want to punch him in the face and not to let him talk but I'm thinking of something else again.

"Margarette, I know that face, and I hate that face on a person. You're denying things and I know you have some feelings towards Harry, just try to appreciate it." Farrah said.