Chapter 53.

His feet padded against the rough floor going upstairs and his arms were securely gripping around my body, my right arm were around his neck to support myself also. The stinging feeling is getting harsh from my wound causing me to let out a groan which made Harry walk faster and inside the bathroom in his room, he put me down on the toilet seat and get the first aid kit that Farrah gave to me from my room. He came back to me and got down on one knee, his large hands holding my forearm and slowly took the gauze away from the wound and see its bleeding slowly and some of the blood are now clotting also, but the wound its still deep as it seems.

"This will sting for a bit okay?." Harry mumbled to me and took a medicine which I assume that its for avoiding the bacteria to come in contact with the wound and he put three drops on my wound, causing me to loudly hiss in pain and my fingers moving along because of the stinging feeling around my nerves.

"Fuck. That stings so bad." I whispered my words, still pain gushing through me. Harry put some of the needed medicine for the wound before wrapping it again with a new gauze around my arm. I sighed in belief when he finally finished cleaning me up and also helping me to stop bleeding in front of him earlier.

"I'm so sorry about Halley.." he spoke, his voice full of humiliation and regret in loving her in his life.

"I should be the one in saying sorry Harry, I broke the relationship and now its definitely all my fault when Anne knew all of this." I said, my head directly looking down on the floor full of sadness.

"You? Halley back there is being the psycho bitch Margarette, its a good thing that our relationship had come to an end, because she's being sensitive and optimistic in everything in our relationship will happen, like marriage, family, kids and new house. That's just not my fucking thing." Harry said, saying the truth that he truly hated those things that it usually need to a perfect man.

"I know that, but I kinda broke your...feelings?." I said to him, in question because I'm not that sure in what I'm saying.

"Halley is a bitch and ever since I don't like her." Harry rolled his eyes.

"But..what about the party? Everything that happened?." I asked him, my lips trembling which I don't understand it all.

Harry shook his head vigorously, honestly saying that everything has been a..lie?. "I've been lying since the first day, because I know you're broken Margarette. Confessing to me in that party is just the perfect timing you've ever did." Harry said, gripping my hands.

My face lit up when he said that about the thing before that I confessed to him that I'm falling in love was the perfect timing, but how did he say that? All that I heard that he didn't accept the fact that I'm confessing everything to him, that's why I ended up yelling and cussing at myself in front of a fucking mirror.

"I'm stubborn back there." I chuckled, rolling my eyes playfully after.

I can see how Harry looked in front of me, with that famous sparkly eyes again and flushed cheeks. When his hand landed on mine that is laying on top of my lap, he let out a nervous breath.

"I really fucking like you Margarette. You're so different from the others. That's why I kept you." He mumbled, thumb playing on my palm with slow strokes and small comfortable massages on my fingers.

"I like you too Harry, but I know I'm no good." I gave him a tight smile. My fingers now squeezing back in his hands. Harry sighed deeply again and suddenly pulled me close to him, our chest bumping in the action and breaths fanning through our faces.

"I'll show how much I deserve you in my life Margarette, you don't know how thankful I am that you...changed me." Harry said in a very soothing voice, making my heart beat faster and it means that I'm proud of myself and I'm very, very happy that I made him feel the change in his life.

"How will you show that?." I mumbled my words, only wanting the answer on what he said earlier.

His eyes were full of lust again and bite down on those kissable heart-shaped lips. "Please..make love to me Margarette." He whispered, his forehead leaning on mine.

When I heard those words, I never hesitated. I aggressively pulled him closer to me and connect our lips again, kissing him passionately, when he kissed ne back here in this bathroom, our kiss became heated and hands touching everywhere like I'm a treasure in front of him. His hands got down my thighs, setting himself between my legs and carried me effortlessly, a small grunt escaping through my lips. He drag us inside his room again and lay me down by the edge of the bed, my legs still tangled around his waist as we make-out on his unmade bed. His fingers pulled the hem of my shirt and pulled it up, leaving me in a simple black bra, he left my lips and got down to my neck, leaving marks and down to my chest and stomach, kissing every inch of me, side by side. Then he removed my jeans, pulling it off my legs in a hard way but still got it off me.

"I'm halfway naked and you're still dressed." I pout my lips at him and smiled after, my arms crossing in front of my chest.

He let out a small chuckle and rolled his eyes. "Eager huh?." He asked, biting down on his lip.

"Fine. You're the dominant, you can do whatever you want." I said, laying back on the bed again and stay there with my hair fanned out on the bed and breathung escaping from my lips are harsh.

He didn't spoke because he didn't spend the moment that he's now undressing in front of me. His hands pulling the hem of his shirt and removed it, followed by his jeans. His knees dipped on the mattress and pushed me back to the headboard.

"I fucking remember, I'm not on a birth control Harry." I said, looking down on his face with a sad face and I knews he's gonna use some protection again. He really hates condoms when having sex or making love with someone.

"It's fine. I have protection." He said and he never missed that he pulled my panties down my legs and my bra unclasped. He got a foil packet from the nightstand and bite down on it between his teeth. He set himself between my legs and pulled the last clothing from him, rolling the protection down his erection.

"Remember, I'm no good for you." I lastly whispered to him before he sank himself in me, thrusting deeper causing me to yelp a moan out of my lips and my hands gripped around his arms, he began rocking back and fourth the bed when he heard my moans were coming out as whimpers.

"Oh, fuck Margarette." He cussed, a groan came out of his lips in a sexy way which made me turn on a lot.

"You're..fucking..big." I whimpered my words, feeling the bed rocking back and fourth getting with his thrusts.

"And its all yours." He have a sly smirk on his lips and land his lips on my neck, planting peppering kisses under my ear where my sweet spot is, marking me no matter what.

I feel my arousal from my lower region and let out a high pitch moan before releasing myself with him, but he's using protection, pulling out of me and disposed the used condom inside the bathroom before getting in the bed again.

"I love the part that we are making love again Harry. I'm lucky to share this time with the one that I...fell in love with." I slowly said the last part and I know he won't say a thing, only thinking some things that he would say to me someday. Someday.

"Sleep." Harry only said that word making me frown in sadness and lay with him, my head on his inked chest while his arms were fully wrapped around me with protection.

I know he wouldn't say a thing.

_______________________
HARRETTE KEPT COMING BACK AND MAKING-LOVE SCENE just gave me ages to do this because of my schoolwork.

Please vote, comment and even share this to your best of friends!!

Sending All the Love! .x -CM.