Chapter 57.

That memorable night passed by again, the party died down in the midnight and enjoyed being in bed with the person who tells me that he loves me. At first, only Calvin that can love me like this, but now, its Harry Styles, who can love me more like Calvin did. I would confess to him lately that after the night we have sex, I enjoyed myself staring down on his face early in the morning, like I'm doing again right now. My left arm is supporting my head to look over his features again, that delicate closed eyes, that pair of heart-shaped lips he used to say those words to me, the prominent jawline, his collarbones that I used to cover some hickeys and his torso and down south are my favorite and I can't believe he's all mine. No woman in this world could ever touch him again, ever.

I looked at the digital clock by the nightstand and see its 4 in the morning, the usual time I wake up when I'm still out in the streets with the girls. My hands were still around the hips of his, the duvet covering our naked bodies and protect from the cold wind nipping through our skins. By that innocent look on his sleepy state, it makes me look back last night. The way he confessed to me, he sound vulnerable, nervous and small but his confession really touched the deepest part of my heart, the way he picked me up off my feet and spin me around, I thought I could only see that scene in a movie but happily, it happened in my life, then he made-love to me full of passion, love and care. It's just too beautiful to be true, but its true.

My moment died when a phone suddenly rang from the nightstand and see its from Harry's phone, I reached on to it and see Liam's name on the caller I.D, I answered the call because Harry is still in a deep sleep and I don't want to interrupt what he is dreaming now or whatever.

"Hello? Liam?." I answered. I waited for his voice in the other line but someone beat him to do it..

It's Kitty.

"Margarette, glad you answered the call and you're awake, I remember that we usually wake up early in the morning like this." Kitty said, her voice was filled with depression and hurt. I can't understand her now, they told me that she's been locking herself up in her room and ignoring Liam's care, she's so fucking stubborn.

"What do you want to negotiate Kitty? And why aren't you in the party last night? They told me you've been locking yourself in your room-" she cut me off when she started laughing in the other line. Have I just said a joke? This is serious, I am serious.

"I don't care and I don't want to party okay? The party? Pftt, about Harry's freedom and shits? That's just pathetic Margarette, just leave that fucking man and come with me and Tanya. We need you to be the leader of the pack, if Danica won't come then she can manage herself with that filthy man she's been falling in love with. Please Margarette.." Kitty pleaded again and I let out a sigh.

"No." The only word I say to her.

"No? Why no?! God Margarette, why are you being so hard now?! I can't remember the last time you've been told by me, you're acting like a child now and I don't like it. You must come with us, please." She groaned again but I slapped my hand on my forehead how hard her fucking head is.

"No means no Kitty and I don't like your plan as well, you can kill innocent lives by those group of Shakers you're sending help. This world is cruel and people in this world are cruel also and you're becoming one of them. You used to be the sweet Kitty we've known, afraid of the dark, nervous to tell the truth and even a bit lazy when we are still together, and now you're changing because of that fucking bullshit of plan that you're only thinking of! I can't understand the way you're acting now, you're depressed I know, you don't think of the happiness in your life with Liam, he seems like a really good guy, like Harry here. I thought you're gonna be the loveliest Kitty I've known in my life but...where is she?." I said, tears almost streaming down my face because I really miss the old Kitty. The original and ordinary Kitty.

"I don't fucking care about Liam and stop looking back in the past Margarette! Past is past okay?! Well about you? We've known you as a strict leader, sweet and caring when one of us is hurt, always there to save the day and even a teacher to teach us how to fight, but now? You're a love-sick stubborn girl to her own buyer who almost killed her with a knife in the first day they met, she even won't talk to her own girls and only her eyes and mouth are on him. Now, you're refusing me to be safe and away from this hellhole just to be with the man she loves the most, she even replaced him with Calvin. I thought Calvin was just the one?!-"

"Don't you dare say Calvin's name in our argument, and those words? Fuck, where did that came from?! How dare you talk to me like that-?!."

"I don't care what I'm gonna say to you because this is my mouth and I can say what I want to! And its true, you said to us that Calvin is just the one you love and never you will replace him, but how dare you too Margarette. You replaced him..you fucking bitch.." she suddenly said that word to me, the word I hate the most is now said by the girl I put my trust on in two years.

"He's dead Kitty and I moved on about it! But he's still part of my heart, and you just called me a bitch? Why Kitty why?." I cried.

"I don't care about you now. All I care is myself and my safety, you worthless leader." She growled and suddenly ended the call, leaving me here speechless always.

"Oh my god." I cried, covering my face with my hands and cry like a baby. Thank god Harry is in a deep sleep or else I'll be in deep trouble again.

I just lost Kitty, and she lost me also.

_________________________
A small filler chapter but it will continue in the next one! It's still Margarette talking to Kitty about the plan, even though she said no, Kitty won't still give up until Margarette will be upset to her.

We are getting closerrrr :(

Sending All the Love! .x -CM.

Ps. Next part will be short also. I'm sorry :(