Chapter 36.

Everything that happend last night wasn't very expected in my whole life, I should be angry at him at first being an asshole and when his lips fell on mine again on that moment, my whole world just turned around. They say when you're thinking of someone for hours now and you still think about them, even though you tried to forget them, its now called a little tinsy winsy love right there now. I never knew I felt most of that when I encounter with Harry.

Harry, you think of him as a strict guy and intimidating, but when you look deeper through him, you will know him more and even feel the real him. Nice, kind and honest Harry Styles that you now will see. He bought me for his own pleasure, I know that, but I think I'm now digging deeper into his personal life and he never addresses me as his personal giver of pleasures inside his house. He used to call me as his friend, his loyal friend. I never knew he will say that to me.

Farrah, Naomi, Deborah and Ms. Kingley. They are my sidekicks, whenever they are fun happening when I'm alone, they will step inside my time and even make it more awesome. They were my mother-sister thing now, even though they are just maids inside Harry's house, but I know they aren't just maids, they took care of Harry since he was 15 and they are just like his own mother. A second mothers. My personal favorite from the four of them was Farrah, she's my superman -- well superwoman rather, because she's always there for me whenever I need some help, and when she knew I need her, she's always there also. I can really call her as my mother-sister now because she really deserve it in her whole life.

My girls. Tanya, Danica and Kitty. I know they are a bit stupid and innocent sometimes but you can see the strength inside their eyes. Tanya, she's a rookie for me, she's the caring person whenver it come to us. When someone is hurt, she's always there to save the day. Danica is my true bestfriend, she's just like me, she wants to fight for her dignity and save her soul to live life to the fullest, she's a funny one and she always keep my heart so alive, and Kitty, brave girl but sometimes she's a scaredy cat, when an ambush is going on, she always hide but when either of us gets hurt, that's the time that she will release the beast of herself. But Kitty today, I'm disappointed to her. She knew those things she is happening is so fucking dangerous because she wants to team up with the Savages worst enemy, the Shakers. I know I said to them before that plan also but I'm now forgetting all of that, I know everything will be total chaos if that will happen. When she just said that I'm not the Margarette she knew, I'm so mad, not just because she called me that but she didn't noticed that I changed for the better, but the only thing that I never change in my life.

Faith and Bravery.

...

"Farrah? Where's my hoodie?." I shouted through the hallway. My bare feet padding across the cold granite floor here inside the living room.

"It's in the kitchen! Hanging from the second chair in the dining room!." I hear her shout from upstairs because she's been cleaning Harry's room and he's gone for work and for his dramatic girlfriend again who is probably scared of me now. She better be. Walking inside the kitchen and see my black hoodie on the chair where it is and I put it on, covering my hair again. I need to buy some medicine because I'm feeling nauseous sometimes because of the cold weather here in London, and I really need a car.

I made my way outside and told the guards that I will just buy some medicine for me and can they call some driver to come and pick me up here and even drive me home. One guard pulled up his phone and dialed someone and talked to it a few minutes. When they are done, 10 minutes later, I see a black range rover now coming inside Harry's property and stopped in front of the house. The guards opened up the car door for me as I slide inside the backseat.

"To the nearest medicine store please." I said to the driver as he nodded his head and drive out of Harry's property. This is the very first time that I will see the outside world again, its more peaceful down here in this street and they are so many guards around the streets, probably watching over Harry's house from here. After minutes, the car stopped in front of a underground store, its below a house and its just a very little store.

Stepping outside the car and made my way inside the store and see its just me inside. On the counter where the cash register is, there is a bell and I pressed the button and heard a buzzing noise from the distance. When I heard footsteps coming here. I see a man, maybe in near 50s.

"What do you need young lady?." He nicely asked.

"Um, can I have painkillers or Advil." I replied in my soft voice. He nodded his head and turn around, opening a drawer in front of him and pulled out a box of medicine I need and gave it to me. I gave him the money that Farrah gave to me earlier but he slowly pushed my hand away with the money. "No, I need to pay for that."

"No need young lady, there's no life in this world now. Just take it." He gave me a warm smile and I nodded my head on what he just said to me. There's no life in this world.

"Thank you so much." I said to him and nod his head in response. I left the store and inside the car again, pulling the hoodie off my head and breathe deeply when the car started moving. Thank God I have painkillers now, for myself only. We reached the street where Harry's house is again and I sucked in a breath when I see Harry's black Mercedes in front of the house. "Please stop the car." I said to the driver and the car stopped just beside the large gates around the house, putting on my hoodie again and look at him stepping out of his car and surprisingly Halley is there again. They looked so happy and Harry have that huge smile on his face, Halley hugged him tightly and suddenly kissed his lips slowly while Harry kissed back also. When I heard that huge pang in my heart, that's when a single tear fell down my cheeks again. I sniffle softly and wipe away the tear and rolled my eyes. Hiding my face with my hoodie again.

"Are you okay Ms. Skye?." The driver asked in front of me and I nodded my head in response.

"Continue driving please." I said in my cracked voice and the car started moving again, the gates opened and let the car in. The car stopped just beside Harry's car and they are still outside while looking at this car, probably asking who is inside. "Thank you for driving me there." I said to the driver and I step out of the car, the medicine inside my cold hands.

Harry dropped his eyes at me and I know anger boiled on his face again because I just got out of his house without any of his permission, but he's trying himself to calm down because his girlfriend is here just beside him.

"Where have you been?." He asked me. I looked at him with my dark hooded eyes and just rolled my eyes at him and his eyes trailed down the medicine inside my hands and his look being angry earlier just became soft. "Medicine? What's wrong Margarette?."

"None of your business." I mumbled, passing him through again and inside the kitchen again, offering myself a cup of water and my Advil, I chugged down the medicine and took a deep breath.

That's the famous heartbreak feeling in the world when I just see them there standing before my eyes, so full of love. If I will let them do that all over again, its will also hurt me all over again.

Over and over again.

____________________
So heartbreaking part and thank god this is successful, because in the first place, I feel lazy in writing. But thank god again, its successful :)

Who's angry at Harry? FUCKING I AM.

Sending All the Love! .x -CM.

Ps. Get ready for romantic chapters everybody!!