Chapter 43.

I'm so sorry for this part ;(
____________________

"It's that true? I can't believe you did that before Farrah! Naomi here is so jealous about you kissing Michael Jackson on his cheeks back in the days." I laughed loudly and patted Naomi at the back as she huffed at Farrah who is blushing and laughing so hard.

"It's 1990s back then Naomi! It's a long time! I barely even remember some of its details, except how I kissed him before." Farrah laughed again. Naomi huffed loudly again and look away from Farrah's face who is probably laughing her ass back.

"I hate you Farrah." Naomi grumbled.

"I love you Naomi." Farrah coo'ed. "So Margarette, have you told Harry your feelings?." Farrah asked me.

"Um, yeah, I did but he said that everything is going too fast, but I never told him that I truly love him." I murmured. Farrah sighed deeply and wrap her arms around my shoulders, kissing my head softly.

"Don't worry. You can still find the right time to say those words, destiny will give you the directions." Farrah lightly smirked at me and pulled away from that little hug, going back in cooking some breakfast again.

We heard footsteps coming here inside the kitchen and see Harry wearing that tailored suit and tie again as he came behind me and wrap his muscular arms around me, planting soft kisses around my neck and cheek, causing these three women in front of me blush their asses off. God, Harry can kill me with these kisses.

"Morning guys." Harry said with his low voice again and they greeted him back. "I'm sorry I'll be skipping breakfast because I'm running late for a meeting with my mates. I gotta go." Harry said in his unusual fast voice and kissed my cheek goodbye before running out of the front door.

"He's really into you Margarette." Deborah said while eating her sandwich. I blushed like crazy and covered my face to avoid from getting so red like a tomato in front of them again.

"Oh shut it." I laughed.

...

"Don't open the fucking door, he's in there you fucking bitch!." I yelled.

Bringing the duvet up to my eyes when the jumpscare came in the television. Deborah have this kind of idea for us to watch a scary movie, and now, I think I won't be sleeping so tight in my own goddamn room. My arms are shaking so bad and my cheeks are slightly blushing in my scaredy cat side in scary movies.

"Oh fuck no she's dead to that guy." Farrah chuckled while munching on her popcorn. I put the duvet down from my face again and continue to watch the scary film. I reached down on my canned drink and see its now empty, which I didn't realized it somehow. Fuck, now I have to go in the kitchen alone again while the scary movie is sticks inside my head.

I excused myself to go in the kitchen and breath in my bravery. My bare feet padding across the cold tilted floor and got inside the kitchen, opening the fridge and brought out two cans of Coke and put it on the counter. I closed the fridge and suddenly jumped out of my spot when Farrah came beside me, nearly shitting my pants.

"Farrah!." I shouted while laughing so hard. "Why did you do that? I hate it!." I wriggled my arms around to wash my goosebumps away.

"I didn't do that on purpose! You're such a scaredy cat Margarette!." Farrah chuckled as she walk away to the living room again.

"I'm not scared! I'm just shocked!." I yelled through the hallway and laughed like crazy. I brought my drinks with me and got inside the living room again with them, I opened the first can and drank some of it. Our eyes were all fixed at the film and suddenly, the front door flew open and see Harry step inside the house, closing the door after to locking it too.