Chapter 1: Dan's up and coming date

They were everywhere, Phil could feel it. They didn't show themselves but he knew they were around.
It was a dark night, Phil's walk home was a pleasant one but it soon became dark and miserable when he came across a young lady no more than 20 years of age. Her long black hair crystallized in the wind and her long red dress fit to her curvaceous body perfectly.
A 20 year old girl being out this late, with Phil's expertise and knowledge he knew with out of a doubt this was a ghoul standing before him.
He had to be careful and also smart, any move he made could draw in the ghoul. Phil walked past her and took her in. It didn't seem like she was going to attack but of course Phil had to be prepared for anything.
"Good evening sir" she said in a slow smooth voice
Phil stopped for a second, he wanted to keep moving but her voice was drawing him in.
This was the first time in forever that he wasn't armed.
With out saying a word he kept on walking, Phil had a hard time trusting people since... the incident.
We he finally got home he found Dan sitting on the couch, enjoying at bit of tv and some crisps
"Hey working man, you were out late" Dan said laughing
Phil closed and locked the door behind him.
"it's weird seeing you in a suit!" Dan said
Phil chuckled and sat himself down next to his best friend  "I know, but this job tells me I have too"
Dan looked Phil up and down "Even if it gets all bloody, from you know all the ghouls you kill"
Phil laughed
"So Phil guess what, I found a date" Dan said excitedly
"A date?" Phil questioned
Dan gleamed "Yep were going out tomorrow night"
Phil shook his head "Did you find out with she's a ghoul or not?"
Dan got up and snorted "Honestly why is it always ghoul's with you, why can't some people be humans!" 
Phil stood up looking pretty ticked off "oh just shut up, it's because"
Dan interrupted Phil abruptly "Because of what your job"
Dan walked to his room and slammed the door but not before yelling
"I'm going on this date Phil and you can't stop me!"
Little did Dan know, that date would change his life forever
///////////////////////////
Yaaayyyy Dan and Phil, Tokyo Ghoul crossover story
Keeping reading my friends 😍😍😍😍😍