13.

Meg's POV:
I woke up in the 'morning' with my eyes crusted shut from wet mascara. I was cuddled up with Josh and I remembered what I was crying about. I'm pregnant. That is the worst news I could possibly get right now. I had to get rid of the baby, no way was I keeping it, no matter what Josh said, I couldn't keep it.

Out came the tears again, uncontrollably crying. I couldn't keep them back, I was in the biggest mess right now. I'm just lucky I have somebody like Josh by my side to support me. I don't know what I would do without him. He is my everything...

He must have heard my weeps because he hugged me tighter and rolled me closer to him. Of course this made me cry more. I was a wreck. Why was Josh even with me? "Babe, calm down!" I loved his sleepy voice, it was so deep. He started to sit up making me sit on his lap, his hand cupped my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes, "Meg, I know you don't want a baby, I know it's not the best thing right now, whatever you want to do, I will support you 100% of the way, you want to keep it, we keep it, you want to abort it, we abort it, if you want to make your mind up in a few days, that's what you do. I love you Meg, I hate seeing you upset, do whatever makes you happy, do you understand?" I blink and slowly nod. I didn't realise but it was 4am.

Josh lifts me up and places me down next to him. His body was so warm, I snuggled into him and I suddenly felt calm, it's not like me to panic, this was huge. Josh relaxed me so much, he was perfect but it was his decision too, I would have to talk to him in the morning to see what he wants. We are in this together.

Nia's POV:
She's pregnant! Meg is pregnant! This is the best news I've heard in a long time, she was so upset about it but I'm sure it was just the shock of finding out. Me and Simon promised that we wasn't going to tell anyone we knew, not even Meg and Josh. They will tell us when they're ready.

I couldn't get the pregnancy out of my head! I really hoped it would be a little girl but considering their personalities, I was 96% sure it was a boy. I laid awake for hours thinking about the day, I was sleeping in a spare bedroom which was on the same floor as Simon and Lyla was sleeping on the sofa downstairs.

I haven't spoken to her since we argued but I really want her to know I'm not mad, I'd grown up since I last had an argument with anyone, I had to see the bigger picture and hating Lyla wasn't part of it, Simon told me it was just a kiss and let's be honest, I didn't exactly give Lyla the chance to correct me. I looked at the clock to see it was 4AM. Il talk to her tomorrow, make things right.

Simons POV:
It was 4AM. I'd been to sleep for a bit but I kept having nightmares, being trapped in a house with Nia and Lyla, God I'm pathetic. That and I kept being awoken by the thought of Josh being an actual daddy. we've joked about it for all these years but now he's finally going to have a child who can call him "daddy ZRK". Meg will hate that but I will make the baby call him that.

Wow the first sidemen baby. I thought about how the fans would take the news, they don't even know about Meg yet, let alone them having a baby.

I checked my phone for the first time since I got home today and my notifications were being blown up with selfies my viewers took with me but surprisingly a lot of the comments were about Meg. Someone got a picture of Meg and Josh kissing and #mosh was trending second worldwide.

Just as I thought Josh would have a sick video announcing Meg, the viewers already figured it out. It seemed like everybody was happy about it though, there were only a few people who were jealous of Meg.

I put my phone down and got some sleep, by this time it was 4:30am.

Lyla's POV:
What a mad day. I planned to sort things out with Nia tomorrow, she probably hates me but for what it's worth, I don't hate her. She will probably shout at me some more but it's worth trying to make it up with her.

I stayed up until 4 in the morning just thinking about the day, it's been mad and I doubted that it could have gotten any worse. But tomorrow was a new day, fresh minds and hopefully forgiving minds too.

I will make it up with Nia. Even if it's the last thing I do.

-----------
So this chapter was just to see what everyone is actually thinking at 4AM.

Got a few slow chapters coming up but after that it gets better, thinking of going to 25 parts?

k lol bye