12.

Nia's POV:
"Oh Simon, hi," he started walking towards me and I wasn't sure what to do so I just ran up and hugged him. I don't think he was expecting it because he fell back a little but he found his balance and hugged me back, "Meg is really worried about you," I really wanted to talk to her now, "yeah she messaged me, she knows I'm okay," I smiled a little before reality sunk in, "me and Lyla didn't- you know..." I looked up and I was shocked,
"you didn't?" my voice was nothing but a squeak.
"Nope, I didn't want to, you was downstairs ill, I couldn't be doing it with your best friend while you passed out on my sofa, what kind of guy would that make me," he was so pleasant, he made my heart race.
"wow, that's really nice Simon!"
"Come on let's take you back" he whispered, kissed my forehead in a brotherly way and we walked back to the house in a comfortable silence. Things were getting better. Being calm is definitely the way to do it.

Simons POV:
I've been dragged into a huge mess. Both girls were extremely fit but right now I don't know whether to be mad a Lyla for playing her friend or be thanking her for the fact I had a reason to hug Nia. I fancied both of them. so much. How does someone do that, like 2 girls at once, I'm insane!

The rest of the walk home was in silence, I didn't mind that though, both me and Nia had a lot of thinking to do, it's been a long day, I was supposed to have a really good day meeting all my viewers. I haven't even checked my phone since I got home, there are guaranteed mugs of me all over social media. There always is at meetups.

I wanted to talk to Nia and get to know her more but whenever I looked at her I could tell she was deep in thought, I already knew she liked me, she admitted it in the kitchen earlier. I couldn't hurt Lyla though. As much as she's a bitch, I felt a connection.

IM SO CONFUSED. I need to talk to JJ, he will know what to do.

Me and Nia finally got back to the house and we heard Meg weeping in Josh's arms, "Meg, what's wrong, you've heard from Nia, she's okay" there was worry in his voice, "I've never seen you like this before what's happened?"
"Josh I don't know what we are going to do!" she let out more tears, "I'm pregnant!"

------------
So you got Simons POV and some big news in one chapter!

dun Du DUNNN

k lol bye