Round 2 - Entries

Start from the beginning

What should I do? I had two options. I can escape the moment the time finishes. But that would mean leaving my wand behind, which would make me completely defenseless. I looked at the numbers again. My heart pace quickened as I realized that I had less 10 seconds to decide. Fight or flight? Which should I choose?

5

Even though I hate it...

4

I don't have much of a choice..

3

I think...

2

I will go with..

1

Choosing to...

0

FIGHT!

I ran out of my platform as fast as I could and grabbed my wand from the ground. As I readied my wand, I noticed an arrow that was coming at me with an incredible speed. Caught in a frenzy of fear, I swung my wand and shouted 'REDUCTO!' I watched as the arrow crumbled to ash.

Feeling alarmed, I desperately searched in my head for a spell that would save me from immediate danger. But my brain refused to cooperate with me. Come on Scarlet! This is not the time to panic! I slapped my hands together to stop the, from trembling. Struck with an idea, I casted the invisibility spell on myself.

I moved away from where I was standing before. A few seconds later, another arrow had hit that spot. Man that was close!

I heard a scream of agony. from beside me. I looked at what I think the source of the scream was. And I regretted it immediately. There on the ground laid a dead body with a dismembered arm. Blood was oozing out of the body and one of the legs was bent in a unsettling way. And near the body stood a girl who looked around my age maybe even older. She was grinning crazily with a sword smeared with blood in her hands. Her hands was covered with blood as laughed creepily and slashed at another person.

I watched in horror as she repeatedly stabbed at the person, grinning like a child that was gifted with a new toy. Bile rose to my throat, threatening to come out of my mouth. I forced it down, feeling utterly sick. What is she? A cannibal? I strained to remember her name. Was it Jyter? No, it was Jyriter. Jyriter Amir if I remember correctly. I looked at her victims and I immediately recognized them. One was from her own fandom. Her name was Tarn I think. The other was Helena Woods from Hunger games fandom.

What. The. Hell. She doesn't care who she is killing does she? I looked away. I can't get distracted. Not now. If I just manage to grab a backpack, then I can get out of here. I looked around and spotted one. I ran to it. But before I could reach it, someone else took it.

Oh no, you don't! There is no way I am letting you get away with the bag. 'Petrificus Totalus' I said in my mind, pointing my wand at the person. Suddenly his whole body went rigid as he toppled to the ground. I took the backpack from him, casted the invisibility spell on it and slung it over my shoulder.

'I need to get out of here!' I thought as I moved towards thick forest ahead of me. But much to my dismay(and disgust), a lifeless body came crashing towards me. Not knowing what to do, I used the disarming spell on the body. The body was blasted back and I was able to get a clear look at the face. Ahh... her name was Rosemary if I remember correctly. She was really kind.

I closed my eyes, letting out a shaky breath. I willed myself to move away from wretched place. Now that I think about it, Rosemary was completely fine except for the fact that she wasn't alive. She had no injury what's so ever. With a chill, I realized that the cause of her death must have been the killing curse. Which means one of the four wizards was the one who killed her. I shivered. Let's not think about that now.