Round 1 - Taken and Ready to Rumble

One day, while going about your normal daily business, you hear a strange noise. A small buzzing that rings in your ears louder by the second. When it reaches an unbearable point, you fall unconscious. You awake among your fellow (fandoms) folk. You stand in a crowd, in front of a large stage. The stage holds a large container filled with slips of paper.

A voice calls for silence and a cloaked figure steps out onto the stage, explaining the Games that you have the possibility to be entered in. A Game of glory for your home. She reaches into the large glass globe and pulls out the number of names for your fandom. (Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson have four, Divergent has five, and Mortal Instruments has two.)

Upon hearing your name, you are forcibly taken by armed guards and dragged onto a train, which takes you on a two day journey to where you will be trained for the upcoming Battle.

You have two days to train and then must prove your skills in front of a Gamemaker to decide your skills in combat. Let the Games begin.

YOUR TASK:

-What is going through your characters mind as they go through this ordeal?

-Does your character feel excited about the upcoming Games? Nervous?

-What happens on the two-day train ride with your fellow fandom members? Any potential alliances? Enemies?

-What does your character make of the others in the training room?

-What does your character show to the Gamemaker and what is their score (out of twelve) that she provides you with?

-There is no entry length limit.

-HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE.

-If you have any questions, please ask me. I will help you through this contest where you need it! c:

EMAIL all entries (unless we've already discussed an alternative method) to me via writergirl3372 (at) live.com

Entries are due SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th by MIDNIGHT OF CENTRAL TIME. Any entries submitted after then will not count and will have three points deducted off of their final scores.