Percy Jackson #2 - Andromeda Raine (Camp_Half_Blood2) (DEAD)

Name- Andromeda Raine

Age- 16

Fandom- Percy Jackson

Gender- Female

Appearance- Andromeda is fairly tall at about 5'11. She has a semi tough build that makes her a tough competitor in battle. She has long dark red curls, that fall about mid back. Usually her hair is held in a messy bun and head band of some sort. Inherited from her mother she has dark brown eyes that hold a fight, and a pale complexion.

Traits- Andromeda is fierce, determined, and for lack of better words. Brave. She loves a challenge; and basically thrives off of it. She lives life to the fullest knowing that it can be taken away from her at any moment. Andromeda is known to pack a punch and can put up a fight. She knows though when she should back down. She believes it takes a brave man to acknowledge the strength of others. Or might just be who her mother is. Andromeda like all people, has flaws. She is known to hold grudges for long periods, and does not trust people to easily.

Weapon of choice- Knives

Background:  Years ago, long before Andromeda had even been thought of. A young aspiring lawyer, met a beautiful woman with curls of ebony and chocolate eyes. The man and woman instantly fell in love, spending every moment they could together. Soon, all too soon, a child was conceived. This met that the woman would have no choice, but to tell the man the truth. That she was Nemesis, goddess of revenge and retribution. At first, the man was scared and didn't know what to think, but the love he held for Nemesis and his unborn child was enough. He knew he couldn't leave now. A healthy baby girl was born, and sadly Nemesis had to leave. Before she left though, she gave the man a promise to always look after the two.

Andromeda grew with grace and beauty, gaining all the best traits of her father and unknown mother. She hated her mother. She hated that she left. She hated it all. Andromeda ran out of the house, a backpack on her back. She was done with it all. Andromeda was tired of all the sympathetic stares, the bullies, the special schools, the dyslexia, and the ADHD. She was absolutely done.

Andromeda made it quite the distance, before it began to rain. Not sprinkles, but a pouring non stop rain that drenched Andromeda to her core. She hiked up her pack and walked through the rain with a hunched back. She had no clue where she was going or how she was going to get there. She just wanted to leave. Not that her father was bad, she had it all, but she craved adventure.

 As she walked, an all too familiar car drove up next her. With an exasperated sigh, Andromeda kept walking. The tinted window rolled down and Andromeda looked into the eyes of her father. "Running? That's not like you." He states opening up the side door. Andromeda of course gets in making a snide remark. "It's not like you would know." They drove home in an uncomfortable silence. When they got inside. Something felt off to Andromeda, like she has a sixth sense that was telling her to prepare herself. She was tense, and that's when she saw two terrible huge dogs in front of her. They were growling and without hesitation, they attacked. Andromeda didn't know why, but she flung her body away. Her father, already having disappeared. The beasts refocus on Andromeda and she is unsure of what else she can do. That's when her father appears at her side, holding a locket, and thrusting it into her hand. "Open the locket!" She did as she was told and in her hand instead of the locket was a bronze sword.

It was instinct that she was able to defend herself. As the final beast fell to dust at her feet, she felt whoozy. Her body weak and tired. Andromeda's knees went slack and she was caught by a new person joining the three. He had curly hair, hooves, and knowing look. She's going to be a handful and he knew she was going to have a messed up fate just like his friend. His first demigod he had to protect. "I have to take her to Camp Half Blood." Her father nods, kisses her forehead and walks up the stairs.

 As Andromeda came to she saw a friendly face, that seemed kind, but was unfamiliar. "Who are you?" She groaned as she sat up, her side tender. "I'm your protector. Grover." Andromeda nods and holds out her hand. Grover grabs her hand. "Andromeda."

Two weeks later, Andromeda was claimed by Nemesis after she defended a little girl from a huge Ares child. At first, Andromeda was bitter. Soon though, she learned to forgive. After six years of training, Andromeda had proven herself time and time again. But she wanted to make a lasting impression, show the world that children of Nemesis are powerful.