I was back to being a walking contradiction. I was scared about telling him that I loved him but at the same time I was feeling miserable because it had been three days since I’d last seen him. Oh and I had spent even longer without talking to him because I spent all of the week before this worrying about him when I had him right beside me. I sighed loudly and Ash turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Why are you so miserable for someone who hasn’t come to check up on you in three days?” Ash asked sounding mind boggled.

                I glared at her.

“Because he’s my boyfriend?”

                She gave a look like she couldn’t care less.

“If he wants to talk to you he’ll come to check on you,” Ash said firmly.

“He probably doesn’t want to talk to me, I bet he must hate me and everything.”

                Ash looked taken aback at that.

“Why would he hate you?” She asked confused.

“Because the last time he saw me I was kissing another guy.”

                Ash looked even more confused.

“You cheated on him with someone?” Ash asked

                I scowled at her. I had explained all this to her, she just hadn’t been listening to me, like always.

“I explained this to you.”

“Yeah, while you were crying like a big baby, you think I understood anything of what you said at the time?”

                There was that too. I think I had never cried as much as I cried that Saturday I spent at the hospital. It was like everything that had been going on lately, my doubts, the band, Ollie, and now the kiss had been too much for me and I exploded. I babbled on for hours and hours to anyone who would listen about everything that had been going on with my life. I was willing to bet that even the nurse that brought in my meals knew parts of my shitty life.

“Good point. No, I didn’t cheat on him with anyone, it was just an accident; I had been sitting up and Kev turned to look at me and our lips met. Yeah, I know it’s like something from a crappy, cliché movie.”

                Ash looked amused now, at least she wasn’t looking annoyed or talking shit about my man anymore.

“Oh and let me guess, Ollie walked in right as your lips bumped.”

                I nodded sadly and Ash just cracked up, laughing so hard she was crying. I turned to scowl at her but it was really no use she was too busy laughing to be looking at me, so I just sighed and leaned my head back on the couch again.