KSimon- Children (part 3)

IMPORTANT AN. With my job and also school starting on Monday updates will be much less often one every one or two days at the most. Year 13 is very important so I have to focus on that :/
I'm still happy to take any requests :)

These are some moments from JJ and Simons lives that aren't mentioned in the previous parts

"Simon, Cassie is crying again" JJ said sleepily as he buried his face into the pillows.

"Well go get her then, it's your night" Simon replied equally sleepy. When JJ made no move to get up and collect Cassie from her cot Simon sighed angrily and pulled himself out of bed to calm Cassie down. He fed and changed her before sitting on the arm chair next to her cot and rocking her to sleep as he softly sung her a lullaby. Simon was exhausted so once he had put Cassie back into her bed he decided to sit for a few minutes in the armchair.

The next morning JJ woke up to a cold empty bed and the sound of Cassie crying. He looked around the room to see Simon sleeping soundly on the armchair while Cassie cried sleepily clearly wanting a morning feed.

"Good morning Cassie, how did you sleep" JJ cooed at his daughter as he tried to calm her enough to take her downstairs and feed her. "Oh I see, well that's a shame, many be you will sleep better tomorrow"

"JJ who are you talking to" Simon mumbled sleepily.

"Cassie you sleepyhead"

"Watch it Jide, I've gotten up on the night for her three nights in a row now" Simon snapped sounding somewhat angry and JJ instantly felt bad for not getting up for Cassie the previous night.

"I'm sorry Simon. You go back to sleep, I'll take care of Cassie today, you need the rest"

"Thank you JJ"
---------------

"Oh my God JJ" Simon shouted excitedly "you've got to come see this!"

"See what?" JJ asked as he entered the room "oh my god! That's it Cassie good job" he said excitedly watching Cassie try to walk across the room using any object nearby to support her. "You're such a clever girl"

-------------

"Um JJ?" Simon yelled from the bathroom sounding confused.

"What's wrong Si?" JJ asked as soon as he could see Simon. "What as all those boxes?"

"Pregnancy tests"

"Wait what do you mean pregnancy tests?" JJ asked sounding even more confused

"JJ I'm pregnant again!" Simon said excitedly. "I decided to do one at Vik's house because I've had a couple bouts of sickness and Vik suggested doing one to be sure. Then it was positive and I bought every brand of test I could find just to be sure."

"Are you serious?"

"Very" then Simon squealed "JJ we're having another baby!"

------------

"Cassie this is Luke, he's your baby brother" Simon told Cassie as JJ carried her into the hospital room to visit.

"He's wittle" Cassie told Simon seriously

"Yes he is, you were even smaller when you were born, isn't that silly" Simon told her and Cassie giggled at him.