Chapter 18

" DUDE, what the hell!" I shouted. What I saw in front of me chilled me to the bone. Kane in wolf form, his teeth around Jaynes neck, hey Jayne changed!

'help, T...T....T.....Tina, h....h.....he......' Jayne yelped through the pack mind link.

Kane let go of her neck and shifted back, followed closely by Jayne.

" Alpha Tina, I found this rouge on your land, shall I kill it?" he asked or more sneered.

" Jayne come here, Kane, she isn't a rouge she is part of our pack, oh and congrats on shifting by the way, Kane, if I catch you ever trying to police rouges on MY territory again, I will take pleasure in taking you back to the wolves who through you out of your home, moon river wasn't it? They are good friends of mine. "

" how can you be friends with them after what they did to our pack? " he asked indignantly.

" they helped me establish this pack, when my family betrayed me. When my mate betrayed me. So don't try it, don't even try it." I spat. " come on Jayne." I said softly.

" You ok? " I asked crouching so that we were at eye level.

" yeah I'm good, and I changed!" she jumped up and down in excitement.

" yeah I know that's awesome, anyway, I was thinking of going on a run with Logan and our 3 well 4 recently changed wolves, you know we can like, show ya the ropes and stuff, and go down to the lake. Might even do special training sessions, not sure but would you be interested?"

" Yeah that sounds ssssoooooo great."

" good, now, let's go find Logan and the others and we'll take you on your first run, yeah?"

"LOGAN!!!!!!!!" i shouted, " WE ARE GOING ON A RUN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

" Really another run, I'm tired!" he whined.

" yeah, but a) we are taking Jane on her first run, and b I'm alpha!" I smiled sweetly.

" Fine." he whined.

" come on we'll just change from here, its easier that way, and besides, no one round here is human, and either way tourists would just think they were imagining things. "

" cool" said Jayne.

" yippee." moaned Logan.

" stop whining." I said, Jayne smirked

We marched out the front door and changed. Jaynes small wolf was a light brown-caramel colour, she had White paws and the tip of her tail was quite to.

We ran to the edge of the forest, then straight through to the other side, Jayne was in better shape than Logan if I'm honest.

___________________________

so did ya like this chappie? If ya didn't or did let me know.