Chapter 7

Tina's POV

" HI Big Bro " I coached from my hospital bed. The car had broken my left arm, fractured my tibia and fibular in m right leg and broken 3 of my ribs. My family have only just been let in I asked to see Tim first though. I have been in a medicly induced coma til yesterday as well.

" hey soldier " he replied quietly tears running down his cheeks. " the doctor says you will have to stay in hospital for a month while your arm heals so you can use crutches but I convinced them to let you come home next week but you'll be in a wheel chair." he said in a low voice.

" lighten up, Tim no one will tell me what happened im confused." and I was I could remember being hit by the car and talking to Kane but none of what happened less than an hour before, there was just a gap.

" well. Our uncle came. He was with our... Dads new baby." he continued quietly, new tears forming in his eyes, dripping down his cheeks " you ran off and Kane followed. He says you wanted to stay away but he convinced you to come back, and on the way a car speed round the corner and hit you and then well you know what happened next don't you? "

y

" yeah I do, why are you crying?" I asked tears now running down my cheeks.

" its my fault I should have followed you. I'm your brother it should be me with a broken leg and arm and ribs not you why you? Why not me ? "

" its not your fault, your the best brother in the world don't you dare blame yourself or I will beat you to a pulp" I then added to lighten the mood " you know when I can walk."

We both burst into fits of hysterical laughter.

KANES POV

I burst into the room after fighting past doctors. I was at home about to come to the hospital when they rang to tell me Tina had woken up.

When I entred the room an odd sight met my eyes.

Tina and Tim with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks laughing hysterically. " whats the joke? " I asked and I was aware that I was grinning. She was safe broken but safe. Hurt but happy. In pain but obviously enjoying herself.

My girlfriend is really unpredictable.