Chapter 10

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

" wait so what do we do with her?" I said using my White paw to point at Kim."

" one moment Tina don't get ahead of yourself." said Kane and I could tell he was using his alpha voice( I know all sorts now it's like part of my brain has just been unlocked.)

" Kane whether you are alpha or not don't you dare talk down to me." I said slowly, steadily but still I had an edge to my voice.

" add that to the list Kane, it seems not even your alpha voice works on her." Tim said slowly.

" what you have to understand Tina is that I can't harm family." stated Kane.

" well then what are we gonna do with her?" I asked astonished an confused.

" I never said I couldnt harm Kim did I?"

"but she's your sister! You said you couldn't .... " I trailed of sudden realisation hitting me like a ton of bricks. " she's not your sister is she?"

" thats where your correct."

" Kane of course I'm your sister, what are you talking about."

" the sister of an alpha would never hurt her brothers mate!" he growled.

" MATE! " exclaimed Tim, I have no idea why he was shocked I mean, what in the name of randomness is a mate?

" whats a mate? " I asked, wow I am asking a lot of questions today.

" I'll explain later." said Tim sheepishly.

" Kim leave now and never come back, or we will break you." threatened Kane, whilst me and Tim shot daggers at her with our eyes. She left immediately.

Bye bye bitchy, bitchy bye bye.

Me and Tim were sat in the living room. He had just explained this mate thing to me. When Kane burst in. " now do you see. Now do you see how much i love you, why I shiver when ever you touch my arm?"

" yes, i do." I was crying again, this was just all so much. I opened my hand and there was a box of tissues. " wow!" gasped Tim echoed by Kane.

" how did I do that? " I asked horrified.

" were you not listening you have powers some of them known, others not.