Chapter 15

" Logan, Logan, wake up, Logan. " I said shaking his shoulder softly, his eyes opened and he groggily realised where we were.

" Oh shit Tina we forgot to go home, we fell asleep didn't we." he gushed.

" It's fine calm down, it's only like 4, the sun isn't even up yet, we can just lay here and I don't know chill for a change, lifes been way to hectic lately. " I whispered and only when I had said it did I realise how defeated I sounded.

" yeah ok." he said as he pulled me down to lay beside him, my head on his chest.

" I love you Tina."

" love you too Logan. Sorry."

" about what?" he asked.

" Dragging you into the whole Kane thing, you deserve a way better mate than me, really you do."

" Don't think that, don't ever think that, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, you are perfect, everyone has flaws, I have a lot of them, but I love you in spite of, and because of those things. " he said lifting my chin so that I was looking into his eyes, I just nodded, and smiled.

" come on, we have to go back." I said jumping up. Logan shifted beside me and suddenly an idea popped into my head.

" Logan, give me a lift." I said. He gave a wolf-ish chuckle and crouched down. I climbed on and he took off, it was sooooo fast, totally different to when YOU are the wolf and not the one riding it. My hair billowed behind me as the air hit my face. We reached the house and Logan crouched down, I slid of and ran inside.

" GUYS! WE'RE BACK!" I shouted to all the guys, I knew they'd be in the kitchen eating, as per usual.

" Yeah where were you two all night?" asked Carl wiggling his eyebrows.

"'NOT what your thinking." I replied as I waltzed up to him and slapped his chest playfully.

" OW, Tina honey I was only asking where you were, you are my best friend, like a sister, I am only making sure your ok!" He said faking hurt.

" Yeah sure." I replied sarcastically before he pulled me into a tight hug. " Love you Tina." He said earning a growl from Logan.

" Love you too." I replied giggling. " Not as much as I love Logan obviously." I full on laughed now. I smacked Carls cheek playfully. Then skipped back to Logan, I couldn't take it any longer, it feels like a lifetime since I kissed him. I put my arms around his neck and enlaced my fingers in his hair. He placed his arms around my waist and kissed me, deeply.

" I love you," we said in unison once we had broke apart.