Chapter 11

" YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T TAKE THIS! I CAN'T TAKE YOU AT THE MOMENT OR THIS MATE THING OR THESE POWERS! IM LEAVING!" I screamed, me and Kane were having an argument. He keeps trying to explain all of this wolf stuff to me and it's getting to be too much.

" where are you gonna go?" he retaliated.

" HOME!" I took deep breath to calm myself down and then continued." My uncle and...the baby have gone now so I am going back to my mums. At least she wont treat me like a misbehaving three year old." I called over my shoulder as I stormed out of the room.

" Fine go bu I know you'll be back the only way you can stay away is if you...." he trailed of and I span around to look at him.

" is if I what?" I asked now interested.

" if you chose not to accept me as your mate." he said looking down. I didn't know what to say, I wasn't angry anymore I now knew that he was only trying to help, he wasn't treating me like a baby and I needed to know all this stuff. I ran over to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

" I'm gonna stay but lay off the lectures yeah?" I asked quietly into the crook of his neck.

" yeah, I'm sorry about that. Still if you want to know something then you can ask me, or your brother of course. Then with shock written all over his face he said " Tina why are we floating?"

" I think that we may have found another of my powers." I said cautiously before placing Kane back down onto the floor and bursting into fits of laughter.

When we had calmed down, I decided I was hungry but I didn't walk down the stairs instead I thought that my brother dearest might need a fright. And considering that I can turn invisable and fly it would not be too difficult.

I turned invisible and then flew downstairs. Tim was sat on one of the dining room chairs eating a fry up.

I landed right behind him. And then blew a gust of cold air gently across his neck ( you know like when your friends are trying to make you shiver) it worked he shivered and turned around, then shrugged and turned back to his food. Then I went around to his side and was four inches from his face. Then I became visible, honestly he almost jumped out of his skin it was so funny.

" TINA! WTH!" he shouted in surprise.

" well I just wanted to see if I could scare you did it work?" I asked once he was fully engrosed in his food. What he didn't realise was that I was now floating above him, I really like powers, they are so cool. But scary, still cool though.

" oh and Tim?"

" yeah?" he said turning around to where I was previously sat.

" I got a new power. Look up." I said as he was still trying to figure out where I was.

" wow, cool your.... On......the ........ceiling."

" yup!"

**************************************************************************************************************************

authors note

Hi

Thank you to anyone who is reading and I'm sorry if this chapter was boring.

See ya.