Chapter 4

so my best mate is a total ***** and a total **** as well (you can fill in the gaps with what ever words you think are apropriate ) and she broke my brothers heart all of this when I find out my dad has another family that he has been with when he was on a ' biusness trip' I hate him and I hate her and his other wife and well I don't hate the other kids cos they are basically my brothers and sister and un born baby sibling.

In short my life is going great...NOT bold underline twice size 72 font horrid.

The thing is I don't know what to do about Kane I mean I like him, I really like him but what if he is like his sister that can not be good, I mean the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Right?

At lunch time I sat with Kane, not at our usual place but at a different table away from the two timing witch that used to be my best friend. Kim walked up to our table and was about to speak when I rose from my seat and said " come on Kane sorry but I can't talk to your sister at the moment."

" I wasn't complaining Tina she makes me feel sick with what she did, bye Kim "he spat out her name like you would spit out soap that someone had poured into your mouth. "see ya Kim "

"Listen Tina tell Tim I'm sorry." when she said his name anger ran through my veins, I span around and slapped her "don't you dare say his name and don't you dare try and make yourself feel better he is a wreck because of you, and you new what you were doing and you know whats been going on at our house I confided in you and you through that right back in my face we've been friends for years and you've known my brother since then and now you do this to him, No I wont let you hurt my family especially not my brother."

"Kane please your my brother ldont freeze me out like they are please? " she begged but Kane answered by saying " I know Tim hates me but I with then on this one you were wrong, face it and no sister of mine would do what you did you didn't even have the guts to tell him yourself. You let him find out from someone else.? "with that we turned around and walked away however later miss Yarness came into English and asked to speak to me and Kane. We both nervously gott out of our seats and walked out of the doors into the hall " now you probably know what want to talk to you about"this was not a question it was a statement she continued "you slapped kim and then intimidated her improvised in the middle of the lunch hall, some teachers would suspend you straight away however I want your side if the story."

" well it wasn't unprovoked miss she has recently been cheating on my brother and SHE asked me to apologise to him ffor her rather than face him herself and I thought that was really horrid in it's self but Tim has been having a really hard time recently and apart from me she is the only one that he confided inane she's just suddenly decided to ditch him it not fare miss."all the way through my little speech I was talking more rapidly and by the tie I had finished I was sobbing and was hysterical. Kane held my hand and pulled me into his arms my head was now resting against his chest and I could hear his heart thumping rapidly, he was worried. " is this true Kane " she said quickly her case against us was getting thinner and thinner.

"yes it is miss and she's my twin I wouldn't lie to get her in trouble would I "

I managed to pull ,myself together long enough to say " miss who told you about what happened at lunch time . "well the lunch ladies told me enishelly then I spoke to Kim obviously she agreed with them.. Only on the fact that you had a row, I then spoke to other pupils who eat in the diner they said the same and added the unprovoked bit. " she began to walk away but turned around to say." you rant suspended due to the circumstances however anything of this nature happens again and you will be ... And Kane take Tina to have a drink and wash her face I'll tell your teacher where you are ."

"yes miss " he said gently swaying rocking me back and fourth. "listen Tina you have nothing to worry about I'm here for you and your brother is too, forget my rat of a sister she is worthless don't worry about her." he said reassuringly.

"okay " I choked out "thank you " he was the best boyfriend ever I mean most of them would run away from me given my baggage and the fact I slapped his sister.