Chapter 15

Demi

I couldn't wait for Nick to get to New York. I missed him, terribly & today, I needed him more than ever. I needed to hear his comforting words & feel his strong arms around me. I had an interview earlier this morning, at a local news station & one of the questions upset me. It didn't take much to upset me, sometimes. Some days I just seemed to be more sensitive than usual. Today, I guess, was going to be one of those days. I hoped, once Nick got here, I'd feel better.

A knock on the door made me jump up with excitement, even if my face was stained with tears & my eyes were probably bloodshot. I knew it was Nick & his handsome face never failed to make me smile. I threw my arms around him as I let out a squeal. His arms held me tight as they lifted me off the ground. When he finally set me down inside my room, he noticed my face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" His face was overcome with concern as he bent himself to look into my eyes & held my arms.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "Just having a bad day."

Nick wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm sorry. What happened?"

I grabbed Nick's hand & pulled him to the bed to sit. "Where are Joe & Blanda?" I asked.

"In their room. We'll meet up with them for dinner." Nick's fingertip touched my nose, softly. "You going to tell me why your day was so bad?"

"Can you just hold me for a bit, first?" I leaned my head on Nick's shoulder. "I want you to make love to me, right now. I really need to feel as close to you as possible." I looked up at him & he grinned.

"Which is it? Make love to you or hold you?" He let out a quiet laugh.

"Hold me really close while you make love to me." I tried to make my voice sound sexy & Nick laughed a little louder. I pulled myself onto his lap to straddle him & put my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips, passionately, clutching his hair in my fingers. I was wearing an oversized tshirt & cotton shorts & I felt Nick's hands tug at my shorts as I lifted my rear so he could slide them down. I pushed him down on the bed & unbuttoned his pants to pull them down. I laid on top of Nick, our naked lower halves grinding against each other. I could feel Nick's hard cock on my thigh & I got excited. He grabbed me around the waist & rolled me onto my back, keeping one arm around me, while the other hand guided his hardness inside of me. For the next twenty minutes, I forgot about my horrible day. I concentrated on the multiple orgasms Nick was giving me. I moaned, loudly, not only from the pleasure, but also from the release of the feelings I had from my day so far.

After Nick & I climaxed together, Nick breathed heavily, looking into my eyes. "You're so beautiful." He murmured, leaning his head down to kiss me, sweetly. How did he always know what I needed to hear? As Nick pulled his lips away from mine, I played with his hair & smiled up at him. He got off of me & stood to get his pants.

I laid there, staring at the ceiling. I heard Nick's zipper & then he was sitting on the bed facing me. His hand took mine & he kissed it. "So talk to me, Love. Tell me about your bad day."

"I had an interview today & they asked me about the pregnancy rumor." I said in a low voice.

Nick's eyes met mine as his face looked confused. "What pregnancy rumors?"

I sat up & reached for my shorts, then slid them on as I hopped off the bed. I turned to face Nick & he let me slide between his knees. He put his arms around my waist & tilted his head back, waiting for me to answer. "Apparently, there was a photo of me from a show a few weeks ago & with the way it looked, the angle, how I was standing, it looked like I had a baby bump. I guess I just looked fat."