ONE|Mr. Giuseppe?

A/N Hello people! This is my first book so bare with me for the first few chapters. Up there is Mr. Angelo Giuseppe! Fine right?Here's the book!:

I awake from loud noise again.

This happens every night!

Well, early morning. It's most likely my drunk parents, once again, at 3:30 a.m.

I'm Gyllene Brooks. I'm of the sunshine state. Orlando, Florida to be exact. I have parents who are drunkies and I'm reluctant to say that they abuse me, whether it's verbally or physically. They call me names all day and party all night.

I have a job right now, but it's not paying enough. I have to pay my parent's bills and some of mine, and the job's just not cutting it.
That's why I'm going to an interview  for an internship in the morning at GFI, or the Giuseppe Flight Industries. It's May 1st and I need this position before May 24th, the day I graduate high school.

The reason I'm so excited about this interview is because of the love I hold for engineering. Working under the CEO of this company will only bring me one step closer to my dream job.

My door is slammed open and my mom's shirt was off.

Gross!

My parents come in making out, disgusting me.

"Get out." My dear father said (please note the sarcasm). But I noticed that he also slurred it, which made it known that he was drunk.

To avoid possibly getting beaten, I walked out and went to sleep on the couch in the living room. Eventually the moaning began. Goodness gracious! In my bed again... "Ohhhh... TOM! I'm cumming!"

Why me, God?

I just try to fall asleep while silently sulking about my life.

----------------

My alarm blares next to my pillow and I almost threw my phone when I turned it off. I stopped myself though, knowing I didn't have the money to replace it or fix any damage done.

Today is Saturday. The day of the big interview. As well as my third one this week.
Hopefully I the title of the position matches the pay.

I slowly pulled myself up off the couch and went to my room and stopped at the threshold. It smells like intercourse and nasty, salty nastiness. I hate my so called "parents".

Either way I had to get ready so I sucked it up, got my teil blouse, black pencil skirt, and black flats. I then headed to the bathroom and continued my preparation for the day.

I checked my phone and it was 8:30. My interview starts at 9:00!

I rushed to my broke down 98 honda that my grandma gave it to me before she passed away last month, leaving me alone.

Glad my parents were already gone, and headed downtown to GFI but of course, there was traffic! I should've taken a cab. New York traffic is literally no joke.

I made it to my destination on time and walked in, seeing a brunette, long legged and blue eyed, about to sit at the front desk.

I went up to the front desk and before she sat down she noticed me. I smiled politely, but my smile started to fade when she looked at me in distaste. "Can I help you?" She asked sizing me.

I plastered a fake smile on, having to remind myself to be professional.

"Um, yes. I am here for an interview with Mr. Giuseppe."

"I don't know why you don't just leave now, he doesn't like teenage, ugly, black girls." This bitch! I usually don't curse but she's seriously about to get slapped.