We both stand in the elevator and wait for it to close. Harry leans against the wall like usual.

"Where are we going now?" I ask with straight tone in my voice.

"Well I was going to show you the laundry room, but I can predict you know how to use a washing machine." He mumbles.

"Yes I'm aware." I roll my eyes.

"Their will be things I'll show you when time goes by. But we are going out tonight." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"We are going to the club tonight. Their are going to be a lot of Malignant men. So you better start to get in act." He states.

"Why do I have to go? Can my I just stay back." I mumble.

"Amelia you're going cause I said so. Don't start with me right now." His jaw stiffens slightly.

With that I just choose not to say anything. I rather not have a repeat of this morning. I lean my side against the elevator, along with my head. This man is getting on my last nerves.

The elevator opens to the familiar hallway where his apartment is at the right end.

"Who lives over there?" I point to the door at the other end as we strut out of the elevator.

"Damien." He says as we walk towards his door.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"None of your damn business Amelia." He says with his rugged tone.

"I was just wondering." I mumble under my breath.

He gets to the door and unlocks it before we enter the apartment. "He's another important member of Malignant." He says almost of a whisper. I'm surprised he actually answered me.

"How important are you?" I push my limits with the questions. I just really wanna know how much information I can get out of this man.

"Very important." He states.

"Are you the leader?" I further ask.

"No I'm n- What's with all the questions?" He starts getting irritated.

"I'm just wondering." I mumble.

Well at least I tried to get some information. I'm surprised Harry isn't the leader. The way people avoid eye contact with him, or bow at his every move makes it seem like he is the boss around here.

The door closes and I slowly walk over to the couch. Sitting down and looking at my wrist. Harry comes over and snatches the cloth from my hands.

I look up at him in confusion as he walks away from me and towards the kitchen.

He disappears for a little bit and reappears into the living room with the same cloth hanging from his fingertips.

He walks to the couch and sits next to me, grabbing my wrist and placing the now colder cloth on my wrist. He gently places his hand over the cloth and I sit next to him, frozen. He keeps peeking under the black material to look at the swollen ink. Our shoulders brush together and I hate it.

I don't like it when he touches me. Even if our arms lightly brush together. Harry is a ticking time bomb, his actions and emotions change instantly. He acts like he is actually caring for me, but I know that any second he can get angry about something and hurt me.

That is why I don't like it when he touches me at all. It just a reminder that  he is so close to me and he can easily flip a switch and grab me by the neck.

"The red is already starting to go down. In a few hours it should feel a lot better." His low voice distracts my thoughts.

"Thanks.." I say ever so quietly. I don't know why I'm thanking him. Maybe because he seems not to be angry for once and he's just really taking a small interest in my pain.

Ah who am I kidding. He's an asshole that kidnapped me for his own personally use. He doesn't care about anything that happens to me.

"Their should be something for you to wear tonight in that closet. You don't need to dress so fancy, but track pants will not do it." He mumbles.

Suddenly I hear a small beeping noise from Harry. He lifts up his digital wrist watch and clicks a button to make a constant beeping stop.

He gets up and runs up the stairs and down the hallway. What was that about? Hold my wrist and lean back on the comfy couch. I curl my legs up and start to analyze the information he gave me. He's not the leader, but he seems like he is? Who is the leader. My mind goes back to school, specifically the lesson on Malignant.

"The leader to the gang was a man named Westly Ray Sehard. No one ever saw the man in person but people heard a lot of the name by the gang members. That's what lead to believe that he was the leader,"

I think back to the silent room with nothing but Ms. Freeman's voice filling the tight air.

Of course Harry wasn't the leader. I can't believe I didn't remember the lesson the teacher gave us. I wonder who Westly Ray Sehard is. Will he be there tonight? He must be a very evil man if he is the creator and leader of Malignant. The teacher also stated that no one has ever seen this evil leader. When we were invaded, people only ever heard of the name, no one ever has witnessed Westly in the flesh; well that's what we think anyway.

Harry walks back down the stairs and I open my mouth before thinking.

"Who's Westly?" I ask, making him snap his head in my direction. I widen my eyes and see his features become chiseled. I wish I can suck those words back in because I know he doesn't like questions. And by the look on his face, this seems like a bad one.

"What did you say?" I walks over to the couch and stands tall I front of me. He crosses his arms and clenched his teeth.

"I-I Westly Ray Sehard.. W-Who is he?" I stutter in fear.

"Don't you ever say that name again. How the fuck do you know if that name!" He shouts making me flinch.

"In c-class. We talked about it." I mumble. Harry huffs and shakes his head in anger.

"-He's the leader isn't he?" I further ask against my better judgement. I'm already in too deep.

"He is a very powerful man that will rip you to shreds Amelia. Don't you fucking ever bring up his name again. He will ruin you and if I hear you toss around his name like that again like we are having a casual conversation, I will lose my shit. Got it?" He leans down to meet eye level with mine while he shouts through his teeth, pointing a finger at me timidly.

I lean far back as possible, sinking into the couch cushion. My stomach hurts and I feel pain in my wrist from squeezing it to hard without thinking.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't bring it up again." I murmur in defeat. I hate how small he makes me feel. I hate being so afraid all the time. I used to be afraid of nothing... But here I am, bowing down to ever action from Harry Styles, a member of the deadliest gang in the world.

With that, he turns away without sharing another word. I feel my stomach start to not feel so tense as he disappears from my vision with clenched fists.