Chapter 11: Glaceon

We followed Eevee to the nearby area, the area that was home to the driving blizzard. I could barely see anything in front of us but somehow I knew were going in the right direction. Eevee pressed onward until finally a large rock appeared before us. It was glowing a light blue and it was absolutely beautiful.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"This is where I can evolve into a Glaceon." Eevee explained and we watched as she walked over to the stone, touching it with her paw lightly. She began to glow brightly and finally after the light faded she was standing their completely changed from before. She was a light blue and I could sense the icy power she wielded.

"Glaceon." She nodded and smiled brightly at me. "That's incredible. I can't wait to battle with you against my father, you'll be an amazing help." She continued to smile.

"Thanks Kat. I'll do my best!" She said happily.

"Glaceon, you're beautiful." Zoey said lightly.

"Thanks Zoey." She said knowing Zoey couldn't understand her but I knew Zoey knew.

"Well shall we be heading off to wherever we need to be?" Paul said.

"Yeah, we need to head off to Veilstone City. My father's factory is there if we can destroy it then we stop his plans altogether." I said lightly.

"Then we're going to take them by storm." Umbreon said happily.

"Yup. By the end of the day tomorrow we'll make sure this is nothing more than a bad dream."

"Then let's go." Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf glowed and we all disappeared into the light appearing outside a house I knew all too well.

"This is...my home..." I muttered.

"After you disappeared your mother and brother kicked your father out of the house saying he was the reason that you were gone." Azelf explained.

"So he wouldn't think I would go here?" I asked.

"I think he assumes you've lost your memories." Uxie commented.

"Then let's go..." I stepped towards the door and knocked lightly.

"I'm coming!" A female voice chimed out from inside.

"Mother..." The door opened quickly and the woman standing there gasped when she took in my appearance.

"It can't be...Katherine are you really here?" I nodded.

"It's me, mom. I'm home." She hugged me tightly and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"I'm so happy to see you safe and well. My baby girl welcome home." I hugged her tightly.

"I'm home..."

"Mom who's at the door?" Another voice called from inside but this time it was a boy's.

"James sweetheart, Katherine is home!" She called to him. In seconds he was at the door and looking at me as if I was a ghost.

"Kat, you're really here..." He pulled me into a hug just as tight.

"I'm so sorry I made you both worry so much. I promise I won't disappear like that again." We all were escorted inside.

"You must tell us everything." My mother said setting plates out for dinner.

"Of course." I went into the long story about everything that happened up until this point. When I finished they both just stared at me as if I was a new person.

"The champion of Kanto. That's quite the story. I'm proud of you sis, so dad really was behind your disappearance. Why though?" James said and looked down at the ground.

"It doesn't matter, he doesn't want me but I have a family that does. You both and Flint and my other mother as well. You all have stood by me even though you weren't sure if I was alive or not. So I would never turn my back on those who didn't turn theirs on me." They seemed surprised by the answer.

"You really have changed from the little girl you were when you left." My mother said.

"Maybe I have, but it's only because of my friends and the Pokemon that stood by my side." I smiled down at Umbreon and glaceon.

"Then I think it's time we paid dad a visit tomorrow don't you think?" James said holding up a pokeball.

"I think you're right." I smiled lightly.