What Did You Do?

I opened my eyes to 6 pairs of panicked eyes.
"Shes awake!" I hear someone shout. Not long after I heard rushing footsteps coming towards me.
I lift up looking around me. I realized that I was literally on the coffe table of my living-room. I was so confused.
For one who knew I was short enough to fit on the coffee table! For two, why was I on the coffee table? And for three, why is everyone so panicked?!?
"What the fuck happened?" I ask scared.
"Ay! Language!" My dad hisses. I roll my eyes and stand.
"Well, Ill watch my language when someone tells me what the fu.." I say but am interrupted by Johnathan.
"Woah! Okay jeez, you had an anxiety attack and then passed out." he explains. I look around even more confused until I catch Jacobs eye and then It all hits me. I shrink in my place feeling super embarrassed and completely uncomfortable. I had told Jacob I loved him.
"What made you have an anxiety attack?" My dad asks. I start to gap like a fish out of water and Im scared Ill probably have another attack.
"I...I dont want to talk about it." I say.
"You know you have to tell us. The doctors said that we have to know any possible thing that could trigger you." My dad explains.
"Trust me. Its fine." I say starting to sweat and shake.
"It doesnt look fine Drew, you're about to have another, sit down for a second." He says. I take deep breathes and look around the room. All my brothers look concerned and Jacob looks terrified. My eyes flutter shut and I sigh.
"I made a stupid mistake and I cant take it back." I say about to cry but I hold it in. My dad looks at me concerned.
"What did you do?" He asks.
"I opened up....and I wish I could just go back but I cant and Im terrified Dad!" I say. He looks at me confused and I look at Jacob whos eyes were softly looking into mine.
"Daddy, I really like Jacob...more than you know. More than I know. I didnt know how to express it so... I did the easiest thing I could think of and I just told him and The little millisecond he didnt say it back I lost it." I say. Jacob stands up and walks out. He looked frustrated and It made me feel terrible. I broke into tears in front of my whole family. My dad didnt know what to do and neither did my brothers. Shit, I was completely afraid to do anything.
I just cried because I knew he didnt love me back. All this time I've spent pushing him away and I didnt know what to do when I just couldnt do it anymore.
I stood up and ran upstairs to my room. No one stopped me.
Jacob had left out the door so I was glad I didnt have to run into him up here. He has to move out in a couple days anyway. I wont have to deal with it anyway.
I close my door and the tears fall and the sobs go free. After I had calmned my sobs down I decided to sit on the roof and look at the clouds. It was the most peaceful thing I could think of. As I sat on the roof I heard voices. I looked down and saw Jacob talking on the phone.
I tried not to listen but I ended up listening anyway.
"James, I dont know what to do. She told me....she loved me. And I just walked away. She has spent so much time pushing me away and now that shes not its just scary." He says. I didnt know him and James were that close.
"I know. I know. But she must hate me now Right?" He asks. I shake my head no as if he could see me.
"Im just scared she wont even give me the time to tell her how I really feel now that Ive walked away." He explains to James.
"Alright man....hopefully." He says and walks in the house. I hurriedly go back to my room and lock the door. I really hope I can handle this. I only lock the door to give myself some time to think. I cant be an emotional idiot right now. After I get my self composed I hear a soft knock on the door. I slowly open it to see Jacob staring down at me. My stomach twists in different directions and I feel like Im going to puke.
"Hi?" He says softly. I look up not able to form words but I let him in and close the door.
"Im sorry. That I ran off earlier." He says. I nod. Still scared to speak.
"Look, I dont want you to have another anxiety attack so Ill cut straight to it." He says clearing his throat. My heart starts to race.
"I am...completely and utterly head over hills for you." He says and my heart melts. I feel like crying but Ive cried enough. I honestly have no idea how my outer body is reacting right now because my heart is beating so fast thats the only thing I can focus on until he speaks again.
"I dont...think Im in love with you, I know I am." He says caressing my face with both his hands. I look into his eyes finally knowing what they're saying. Hes like an open book and I can get enough.
"You better." I finally mutter out slamming my lips into his. I could tell he was surprised at how dominate I just got but truth be told Ive been waiting for the moment where I found the love of my life and I think this just might be that moment.
All of a sudden my body was being slammed against a wall and I was being lifted. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed my hands through his hair. For a second we broke apart and in that secon he started trailing kisses from my jaw line to my neck and down to my collar bone. I let out a soft breath not really sure what to do. I pulled his face back to my lips and kisaed him again. It was magical. Even more magical than all the times before. I felt like he really loved me and that made me love him more. I dpnt feel like anything on earth could make me more happy than I am right now.
"""""""""'''"""""""""

Yes guys! This is a very short chapter but I feel like we can come to a mutual agreement that this book is coming to an end! I know, tears! But may I just say that I have been the happiest writing the story of Drew Gonzalez. I have grown to love her and her ridiculous mindset! I give it about 2 to 3 more extra long chapters and it should be over. But dont worry. We'll end with a bang! This story ending gives me so much time to edit and continue on my less veiwed stories. I will be editing this story once Im done with it but I sincerely hope you guys love this story as much as I do. Love ya! Stay beautiful! Vote. Comment. And share! I havent asked that in a while dont you think I deserve a couple votes?!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
P.s. p.m. me if you know anyone who can make trailers or you can make them yourself! We will set up some type of deal!