Mabel p.o.v.

I was talking with my sister and the Alpha on how I got here, while the beta stood nearby and listened. When all of the sudden an intoxicating smell met my nose, it smelt like fresh wood and coconuts. Weird combination but really it smelt amazing to me. I couldn’t concentrate with the conversation was around me but just then this handsome man came busting in the doorway. He meet my gaze while my wolf, Sophia, kept repeating ‘mate, mate, mate!’ in my head. I was excited to get to know and I was also excited that I finally found him. Just then I heard Cam scream “What the hell this is a private meeting!” He broke the intense gaze that we had and looked at Cam with a death glare. I could tell when he did that the alpha could have yelled at him for disrespecting her second command. The next thing that he said made everyone in the room speechless as he said “mate.” I smiled at him and started walking toward him. “Hi my name is Mabel. Sorry I look like a mess I have been running.” I said while reaching my hand out so he can shake it. He put his hand on top of mine and pushed it down. I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach and sparks from where he touched my hand. Instead of shaking my hand he hugged me. Putting his head in the crock of my neck to get my scent. “You are so beautiful. I would love to get to know you more.” He said in the crock of my neck. “I am sorry to disturb you and Emmett, but we really need to get back to business. Emmett please wait outside, I need to talk to you in private.” Said Lex with a serious face. Ah so his name is Emmett. Oh such a lovely name. I could feel Sophia get mad with the idea of another woman being with my man, and I accidently let a growl spill. Oops. Lex looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Excuse me but you have nothing to worry about. And I don’t think you should growl at the Alpha of the pack that you are probably going to join.” She said with a little sass but also a little anger in her voice. I bowed my head in respect but also in submission and said “I’m sorry.” Emmett hugged me one more time before walking out to talk to Lex. When they left I started to talk to Kris on how I escaped and how I survived. When Lex came back in she told me that she was going to take me to the pack doctor to get examined to make sure I was healthy. She then told me that she would let me join the pack later on, but she also said that I should have bonding time with my mate. When I was finally checked and cleaned up I went to where my mates room to be and went in it. At the moment he was laying on his bed reading his book. The moment I was in the room he stood up quickly and used his wolf speed so he was in front of me in seconds. “You are so beautiful you know that Mabel?” he said while stroking my cheek. After talking hours with Emmett and learning about him, I slowly started to drift to dreamland. I ended up falling asleep in my mates are. Perfect is all I could think about. The moment was perfect.

Kris p.o.v.

When my sister and I were talking it was unreal. It’s like I could believe what my eyes were telling me. I thought she was dead. But now when she shows up after I tell Lex and Mrs. Parker about what happened to my old pack, it felt unreal. “But it is all real.” Said Marcy with a calm, soothing voice. When I was talking to my sister on how she escaped the war and how she ended up her, it seemed as if I was dreaming she was her. When my sister and I were little we made a sister bond that only we can read each other’s mind. I guess she or her wolf was reading my mind because I heard Sophia say “It is not a dream sweetheart. This is all real. We are alive.” When Mabel found her mate, I was happy for her, I really was. But then I thought ‘what about my mate?’ where is he when I need so much comfort? When Lex came in and took Mabel with her I was kind of nervous, I just got my sister back and now I wasn’t able to talk to her. At first I was a little upset that she was going somewhere without me there or without me making sure she was okay or not. When I was thinking that I suddenly hear Lex say “Oh calm down I am taking her to the infirmary to make sure she is healthy and okay.” I sighed in relief. A few 15 minutes later the office door once again opened and Lex walked in with Lissa and Mark. Next thing I knew everyone was kicked out except me and Mrs. Parker, and Lex looked so stressed out it wasn’t even funny. “Okay, first thing is first I need to let you sister to join and then I need to talk to Jered to see if he found a house yet. I also emailed him that our pack has increased just a little and now we have 113 members. I then have to do all this paper work.” Said Lex with stress written all over her face, while pointing at the stack of papers. “I guess we will leave you to do your work. I will also tell the others if they have questions to ask Tanner or Cam, seeing as you have enough stress on you. I will finally tell others that you need to be left alone to do your work but also relax a little seeing as you probably haven’t in a while.” I said calmly. She nodded her head and thanked me as I walked out. When I told everyone the things I was going to tell them, I went to my bedroom.  When I was back in my room I figured I need a little rest because of today’s event. When I laid down my eyes immediately closed and I fell into a dark dreamless sleep.

Unknown p.o.v. (hehehe)

When Alpha Jered told us that we were moving with another pack, I was excited. I was actually overwhelmed with the thought that I might be able to meet my mate. For all I know my mate might be in the other pack right now. I also thought of the bad things, like what if we do meet but she is taken away from me. I was worried that I might have to protect her from the rouges because the war they caused. I thought about the goods things too, like being happy for once and also I got someone to fight for. I haven’t meet my mate yet but I love her with all my heart. Just thinking of the happy things that I might be able to meet her, I fell into a wonder sleep with a smile on my face.

What do you guys think? comment and vote of what you think! I hope you liked it. well I will talk to you guys later my lovelies. Again

Comment

&

Vote! :D -Jay